I lost my mag!

Heres my problem. I had a lvl 68 rappy mag on my ranger makaveli that I was trying to transfer to my new Lvl 1 force that was in the same game on a different account. On my way to bank (as my ranger) i drop the mag. Then when I get to bank i continue taking out items and dropping for my force. Once finished, i start walking my force and the first thing i look for is my mag (to use my techs). It was nowhere to be found! I was pretty frustrated about this, considering I really have been enjoying the server since ive been here (only about a week) and this is also the 2nd time something like this has happened. I was ready to quit until someone in the lobby refered me to the forums. I hope you can help me out. I know a rappy mag isnt worth a whole lot but it was pretty important to me. And to make things even worse, after going back on my screen with my force I went to the bank area and all my other dropped items had disappeared as well. I still have the game room open atm if that helps.. but a rollback would be highly appreciated. I dont want to have to quit ultima but I also dont want to be be wasting my time if its all for nothing.Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Edited by kiluminate