Here's a good new for you

Sylph777

Like I said sylph. I did not find my answer in that book. I found it in one word. Do you know which word means to choose love over hate? there is one word for it. It doesn't matter the sin, this word will wash it all away!

Edited by Aiden Payne

Like I said sylph. I did not find my answer in that book. I found it in one word. Do you know which word means to choose love over hate? there is one word for it. It doesn't matter the sin, this word will wash it all away!

Is it forgivness

hmm aiden.. do i know which word means to choose love over hate? yes but it can actually be 2 words ( and probably even more ), it can be forgiveness like shoutgu said ^^ ( thanks to you my friend ) and freedom..

Why freedom ? because it is by my freedom and my discernement of good and evil that i can choose love over hatred, isn't it ? our consciousness also plays a very important role in our moral decisions..

however, if you spoke about forgiveness, i don't really understand why there has been this confusion xD It wasn't about forgiveness that i was talking in this entire post ? ( or i probably didn't understand something.. )
Yes i was talking about the forgiveness of God the whole time ^^ why God died ( his human form obviously ) on a cross ? to forgive us sinner
So yes forgiveness ( and i always said it around me ) is the strongest fruit of love and has the power to wash every sins ( except the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit which cannot be forgiven, it is an unforgivable sin and JĆ©sus was pretty clear about this ), forgiveness overcome everything and it is the heart of God... and here we can see it :

"For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins." Matthew 6:14-15

"Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy." Matthew 5:7

"Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." Luke 6:36-37

by cons, sins cannot be forgiven outside the way that God has provided for doing so : the cross

"Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:32

"Peter replied, ā€œRepent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." Acts 2:38

It is clear that JĆ©sus is the only WAY to God's forgiveness, those who reject Christ in their lifetime are still condemned and if they died in this state of sin, their places is in hell with their master : satan

Be blessed...