need serious help please

glassJAw

i was playing usin keyboard and mouse then someone told me i can use my ps3 controller. so i dl better ds3 and whatnot but there is no save profile button. so i give up. go back into game and it lets me use the controller but i can't use my keyboard at all so i can't log in. anyway to set it back to keyboard?

I use ds3 tool and it didn't do that but try to change the settings to keyboard in game with the gamepad disconected and then restart the game with it plugged and try again, use the xbox 360 gamepad option since the ps3 one doesn't work properly.

Go to driver manager and update the drivers with the ps3 gamepad linked to the computer and go to about in the program and check for updates too. Shouldn't do any conflicts after those steps D:

idk what i did but i got the keyboard workin again. but now i have a new damn issue that i can't fix. for some reason i open game, get to the press enter screen, i hit enter and screen goes black but i still have sound like it's running i just can't see anything. got to lvl 20 last night and now i can't play cuz the black screen. suggestions?

EDIT: i fixed the black screen, just changed resolution. but why does my controller only let me normal attack? i cant strong attack or use spells or anything with it.

Edited by glassJAw