Jiggy's Introduction

jiggy05

Hello Everyone! I figured since I'm thinking about joining this server (along with pulling my Fiance and possibly a few friends along), that I'd introduce myself. I do have a few questions though before I make the choice to join:

1) How often are the servers up?

2) If the servers go down, how often does this happen and how long does it usually take them to be brought back up?
3) Are holiday events updated frequently? What about special events?

4) I noticed something about donations earlier and am worried that the server may not last if people do not donate. Has there ever been a time in the past, or even the present, that things have gotten so bad financially that the server could have shut down, or will be shut down anytime soon?

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to your responses.

1. like 24/7?

2. they work on it asap until it gets back up, never seen it down for more than 2 days due to a bug

3. lol... depends on what you mean by frequent. they actually happen and are not forgotten about if you are asking that.

4. people donate... a lot... but idk about the past if it's been shut down due to that

Hey Jiggy! welcome to the server and we are glad to have you.

Ryukin pretty muched summed it up with his reponse but I thought I'd add a couple things!

3.) we do have good events such as holidays and even a summer event. Right now we have a triforce event going from the legend of zelda! xD

4.) like ryu said people do donate a lot but the way it continues to grow is people like you join and have friends join to! I saw 70 people on the other day and thats the most I've seen since being here so I hope to see that reach 100 or higher someday.

Again, Welcome to the server:) if you have any questions or need help in game my name in game is breeze:)

:onion107:

1) How often are the servers up?

2) If the servers go down, how often does this happen and how long does it usually take them to be brought back up?

3) Are holiday events updated frequently? What about special events?

4) I noticed something about donations earlier and am worried that the server may not last if people do not donate. Has there ever been a time in the past, or even the present, that things have gotten so bad financially that the server could have shut down, or will be shut down anytime soon?

To answer those (although were answered already)

1) The servers are up pretty much all the time, sometimes when it crashes the server puts itself back online. If we have a longer downtime is due to maintenance or some sort of attack (has happened serveral times).

2) If we go down and can't go back on itself as stated before, depends of the issue (usually won't take longer than a day).

3) There are several events. Valentine's, Summer, Triforce(running atm), Halloween, Xmas and i am missing some... also sometimes there are "special events" not with any theme but exp x5 and rate of rare monsters increased.

4) The donations were implemented a while ago when the hosting of the server was a bit overwhelming for the admin's wallet... but afaik we have never been down for money related situations (i'm pretty sure not since i'm here)

welcome to the server hope to see you have fun here. If you need any help, if i'm around just shout.

Alright, sweet! Thank you for your responses. I was hoping to see the answers that I recieved. I'll be joining as of today, and I'll be bringing a few people along.

I am curious though, is there any way to personally have my exp/drop rates reduced to normal settings, like through just asking the GM's or even donating for it? Or is that probably too much work to fix on one person (or a small group)? My Fiance' and I loved the GC game(s), and although the increased rates are incredibly awesome and I know they do reduce the higher level you get, I'd still like to have the full "original" grind feeling from lowered rates. If it's not possible, no problem, we'll still love playing on Ultima, but I figured I'd ask.

:onion120:

well when you reach 160 or 165 cant remember exp rate fall to x2 instead of x3 for drops i dont know about em but heres an special random event named happy hour that make drops x3 some things drop more often than normally