Private Lobbies?

Montegro

Alright, so my first question was answered pretty quickly and expertly, thank you all for that, so onto my second question.

I've done some toying around with the Team System with my friends, and everything has worked a little clunky but otherwise fine. I did notice something while checking out the various lobbies on the ship, some of them I couldn't access without belonging to certain teams. Is this something any team could do? If so, how does my team go about procuring a lobby? And what special restrictions are there on this? I'd like to know!

• Like 1

as far as i know, private lobby need money, since someone have to pay for it, or for some good reason, Larva give it, as a prize for an old and big team(not likely).

but for sure im not the best to answer. because some private lobby's apparently still belong to teams that are no longer playing even nobody see any of is teammates, so dead teams still have they private lobby.

• Like 2

Alright, so my first question was answered pretty quickly and expertly, thank you all for that, so onto my second question.

I've done some toying around with the Team System with my friends, and everything has worked a little clunky but otherwise fine. I did notice something while checking out the various lobbies on the ship, some of them I couldn't access without belonging to certain teams. Is this something any team could do? If so, how does my team go about procuring a lobby? And what special restrictions are there on this? I'd like to know!

as far as i know, private lobby need money, since someone have to pay for it, or for some good reason, Larva give it, as a prize for an old and big team(not likely).

but for sure im not the best to answer. because some private lobby's apparently still belong to teams that are no longer playing even nobody see any of is teammates, so dead teams still have they private lobby.

I'm not sure how many lobbies were donated for, there were still like 2 teams (that i remember) with their lobbies but we had the teams deleted a while ago and no one can enter those lobbies now.. i'll ask larva to unlock them (thanks for reminding me this lol)

• Like 1

I was supposed to get one for my team and I never got it -_-

i still waiting for larva answer after one year, he said , "let me think about it" and... mean wile my team got deleted and i no longer play in that one

• Like 1

red ribbon tenia el suyo...............luego fue reemplazado por esa farsa de team de guerilleros u.u ojala regrese RedRibbon ese si fue un team legendario junto con patriots y los magios heh...... buenos tiempos en fin se vale soƱar.

• Like 1