Lost my stuff

So i was with my humar new era then xfer my hu stuff from 2account then when xfer was done i wannna change block for register the item i gave to this char then , no change block and my get a dc , so i lost all my hu gear .... , all the stuff i lost are here in picture i din't show you the stats but i guess i need a rollback , it happend a 15 ; 55 (french hour) , i need a rollback , happend the 04 /08

5evjhy.jpg

23mq2o8.jpg

eiplk3.jpg

Guild card 42094102 slot 2 i hope it will be done soon i just can't play anymore atm thx

Edited by hyosuke

So the game froze up/ lagged you out while trying to change block is what you are saying ?

the game lagged i was stay in lobby , people was still moving but i couldn't do anything , then no connexion available ... :/

I don't get how people manage to take a picture of their items "before" the incident occured as if they knew it would take place. I mean, do people really just randomly keep updated pics of their inventory here?

I don't get how people manage to take a picture of their items "before" the incident occured as if they knew it would take place. I mean, do people really just randomly keep updated pics of their inventory here?

I do! ...everytime i get a new "good" item or i finished eating like 50 materials etc...

• Like 3

Yeah always be careful

Edited by hyosuke

So i was with my humar new era then xfer my hu stuff from 2account then when xfer was done i wannna change block for register the item i gave to this char then , no change block and my get a dc , so i lost all my hu gear .... , all the stuff i lost are here in picture i din't show you the stats but i guess i need a rollback , it happend a 15 ; 55 (french hour) , i need a rollback , happend the 04 /08

after the bug
Guild card 42094102 slot 2 i hope it will be done soon i just can't play anymore atm
Thanks

i did 3 rollbacks and they have no effect forget it i got it (at the fourth try)

thats why i tell everyone to dont use their own time

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 if only you know how happy am i atm , thank you!!!

(i'm not crazy just happy)