Saying my Goodbye

While I never played with you TGT, you sounded like a fun player.

And while it is rather sad to see you go, hacking still hacking.

That aside, as I prefer not to drag up the past. I wish you the best in where you go. And no grudges held here.

Farewell Tim.

Edited by Vypor

Well its been fun. I had some good times on this server and made some pretty good friends. I enjoyed playing with you all. Everyone take care and if you want keep in touch.

ahora en espanol (uso tranductor lo siento por los errores)

Bueno Ha sido divertido. Tuve algunos buenos momentos en este servidor y hecho algunos muy buenos amigos. Me gustaba jugar con todos vosotros. Todo el mundo tenga atenciĆ³n y si desea mantenerse en contacto.

ah! too bad to hear that.. but that is not a big deal xD btw, i am sofia in the game, i am not playing right now but i had played with you sometimes... anyway.. good luck and dont worry, you wrote in spanish much better than many people of here that actually speak spanish, what a shame!!!

bye tgt!!

TGT i really gonna miss you you have help me so much and ather guys when somebody need help you was the furst guy that help him you got the items what you need

you have do with me the impossble tings

a friend like you i never find again

you was the best player here and play like pro

i never cane believe that you use hacks lol when someone never want use hacks is it you and syd lol

i dont know how i cane thank you for all that things what you do for me

i never gonna forgot you in this game

i hope you gonna come back

good bye pro

good bye friend

good bye best player that ever was here

goodbye TGT i played with you sometimes youre a great person but rules rules jeje well i hope to see you again around here good luck on antyhing you do D.(bad english i know lol=) D