wheelchair symbal by name?

yes you can change the picture going to the directory of the game , then go to teamflag there you c a name called flag.bmp , just remplase it and then go to the ladys in the lobby , in the options for the team there you can update the logo.

btw , enjoy the server xDDD

Edited by Larva

yes you can change the picture going to the directory of the game , then go to teamflag there you c a name called flag.bmp , just remplase it and then go to the ladys in the lobby , in the options for the team there you can update the logo.

do you mean team flag records? it is greyed out. do i need to use a special command. btw unbelievable responce time. I sure hope more people come over to this server. I also noticed the game is way more posished and better looking and translated than shithack. People definatly need to know how much better quality this is so far

lol nm had to exit out and go back into the game for the option to be available. so far so good alot more stable than shithack! Thanks :)

Hi all i just joined this server after being frusterated with the instability of the shithack server and i just created a team. Why do i have a wheelchair sign to the left of my name? Can i do anything about it?

Soda's software more stable, lmao that gave me a good laugh.

droping connection has more to do with geolocation and the quality of your own internet then stability, learn the difference.

*Waits for this user to get the massive inventory wipe ??? bug*

Edited by Atlas

If the inventory wipe happens then the GMs will restore it quickly.

BUT, if you happen to be on schthack forum and make a topic about it, then 3 posts will probably apear

1st post - "no restorations"

2nd post - "inb4lock"

3rd post by lee " shit happens *locked* "

It's true that stability is better at schthack, but for some members the support is just as important as the place you play.

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

I just lol, stuff breaks here, no one's gonna fix it unless soda get's unlazy and he's nothing to do with this place, just because they cover up somethings very broken by offereing to give you the data back does not mean this place is more stable.

In actuallity with choko the idiot creating memory leaks with commands and soda never fixing anything these days and no one else knowing enough about it except some guy bluecrab who has been using newserv (fuzziquer) and tethella (soda) to make a dc server anyway.

Nothing really ever gonna get fixed here.

The lack of correctly operating pt drops, the cmode issues (the issue is it doesn't work at all full stop lmao), various inventory id bugs more serious then ANYTHING at schtserv. and they are just the issues I can pull off the top of my head.

Yes schtserv can eat mabe 1 item in an inventory and this happens like once in a blue moon and our quest lists don't operate as they should, not really a massive issue some users prefer having access to all quests in solo -_-;, the point is our user base is what 100's of times that of ALL the other private servers put togther with a total of over 20k active accounts over the past 3 months alone and 111k accounts total, the logistics become quite a bit different when you are dealing with issues on this scale and restoring inventories just becomes time ineffective. Lets add to this the fact that we can fix and modify our own server. you won't see that here.

to add to kireeks edit, we support our server technically better then any other, that is what is more important, if a major bug happens at schtserv, like your whole inventory goes boom (which doesn't happen btw), we would just roll the account back to the last backup and fix the bug.

Oh and our forum got so much traffic over christmas we have had problems lmao, our forum is down currently while we try and optomise it.

Oh and before we start with the server wars crap, think before you speak I have been known to fix and alter things for larva for this server.

Edited by Atlas

In actuallity with choko the idiot creating memory leaks with commands

Hai Lee!

Very minor memory leak...much less so than many commercial programs I know of...and it's just on that one command I made public because I felt people would find it worth the minor amount they give up --if it really hurts someone, then maybe they need to find a new host machine. That may be my only public change...but there have been several others, and many of which aren't just implemented in one server either.

Hai Lee!

Very minor memory leak...much less so than many commercial programs I know of...and it's just on that one command I made public because I felt people would find it worth the minor amount they give up --if it really hurts someone, then maybe they need to find a new host machine. That may be my only public change...but there have been several others, and many of which aren't just implemented in one server either.

Yes because sodas server doesn't already whore up enough memory already, and you call not realsing the 9mb's of previously loaded quest data each time you reload minor? which increases with the number of quests you have on the server. lol back to the drawing board choko. example on schtserv using our quest folder you command would create 35 mb's of unecessary ram usage everytime it was used till the server was reset. what was so hard about clearing it from memory :rolleyes:

Edited by Atlas

I never said schthack server was bad, it's an excelent place to start, when i recomend schthack server i do just that, i recomend the server.

The server is all you care about and usually the members don't like the suport they get there, however some actually like schthack staff help or the comunity itself.

It's true you like to brag and that sometimes makes ppl unable to learn programing because you bash the work and say "i can do better".

It's smart actually, this way you're the only one that can help in some specific things.

Edited by K_I_R_E_E_K

Braging would infer saying things without the ability to back it up. Well beyond that point kireek.

So you are saying that I should have let lava take about 4 days in a hex editor then another day calculating it all for the server source to fix the exp tables, when i could write a program in 20 minutes which does it automatically, and bear in mind here I explained the file first and how it worked. You are full of hot air kireek as usual.