Online.exe Problem

Radavik

I've installed the game twice, but each time, the online.exe and vonline.exe have been deleted upon the creation of the file as they were infected by a trojen virus. I tried downloading the patch instead and extract the file manually, but my antivirus program quarantined and deleted them as well due to the same infection.

Is there a non infected version of these files? Or is there a way to change the video and audio options aside from using the launcher, as I am unable to access it from the vonline.exe, and my game remains at 800 x 600, and the music remains way too loud.

Cheers.

They're not infected either, it's just the packer they were packed with. As Kireek said, add your folder to exceptions, and extract it there. If nothing else, you can always disable your AV for awhile then change the options and reenable it.

I don't know if Larva's client pack uses the same PsoBB, Online, Option, Vista, Vonlin and Voptio... If it does, you can download unpacked and false positive free versions of the Online, Option, Vonlin and Voptio executables at http://www.pioneer2.net/OptionsExes.zip

Just unarchive them into your Ultima PSOBB folder.

yes we use the same .

may be a good idea to link this to the download page? make it more seemleess?

no need , i already integrate the new files in the patch so hope dont present this problem again.