erased post.

desjardins

ok man i agre in a way with you!

where youre wrong is thaqt its an rpg or a video game!!! mouahaahah i knowe im just joking!

but seriuosly, in other game on other console, when you wanna see the best ending or get the best stuff/weapon/armor and so on.... you need to complete other difficulty as well. witch mean that you need to REDO the game agion but oin a much harder level.

so i dont see why your ( in a way) piss off at that!

look if you wanna play with all the level unlock but not the difficulty, go byu a dreamcast with either version 1 or 2 for it.

psobb rulez!!!!!!!!!

later people!

desjardins

p.s. on a side note rpg will always be like that man!

but seriuosly, in other game on other console, when you wanna see the best ending or get the best stuff/weapon/armor and so on.... you need to complete other difficulty as well. witch mean that you need to REDO the game agion but oin a much harder level.

I agree. I have a number of RPGs offering this and I believe that any RPG that doesn't have this kind of feature loses a lot of replay value.

The problem with PSO is that it has been ported to many platforms in the past and I played them all. v1,v2, GC, Xbox, PC and I had to complete the Quests at least twice on all of them. There's also the fact that you have to complete the Quests every times you start a new character and, given the nature of PSO's variety, one can't help but create a LOT of characters - something that don't happen on most other RPGs.

so i dont see why your ( in a way) piss off at that!

Read last post :lol:

look if you wanna play with all the level unlock but not the difficulty, go byu a dreamcast with either version 1 or 2 for it.

Uh? Quests were definitively not unlocked on these versions, I would know because I do have a DC + v1/v2. Are you talking about playing online on Scht?

psobb rulez!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, and believe me when I say it won't keep me from playing. I just think players should have the choice.

i actually agree with rovelius, most of us are pso vets, and have played every single quest mutliple times, there is no need for all of us to be forced to play them again. especially when new players could just replay the quests in order if they were all unlocked, so there isn't much downside to having them unlocked.

• Like 1

you see, right now im at level 42, and dont play anymore( kinda) on the normal mode... i play on the hard mode so i level up a bit faster, next thing on the list: level 50 so i can play on the very hard mode...

but right now.. im trying to find as much grinder as i can.. i just wanna upgrade my gun to the max.. but i dont know what is de maximum i can upgrsde it....

anyway...also right now, im playing phantasy star 2 on my emulator cause i can make it go fsster thasn normal... the game is so hard to complete!!!every time i tried to finish it.. i grew tired of it.... i event purchased it when i got out.. not its safely kept at my mother place! domeone even tried to take it from me for 450$ ( in can. currency i might add...) i flatly refused! hey it might be a classic, but event at that price i would not sell it:P

anyway, back to the game...

as far as i know, lot of rpg arent that great! they where not making side plot, secret dungeon and so on...

like final fantasy at first, theyre was a story, and after that?? nothing else! but notnaymore!

anyway, ive been a vet of phantasy star since its debut, and im not going to stop to be .. just wish they could make another phantasy star like the old time... THAT would really kick-ass!!!!

later people!

Um offtopic? :huh: Anyway...

you see, right now im at level 42, and dont play anymore( kinda) on the normal mode... i play on the hard mode so i level up a bit faster, next thing on the list: level 50 so i can play on the very hard mode...

That's the way to go.

but right now.. im trying to find as much grinder as i can.. i just wanna upgrade my gun to the max.. but i dont know what is de maximum i can upgrsde it....

I hope you're actually grinding a rare, not just a Railgun for example :lol:

anyway...also right now, im playing phantasy star 2 on my emulator cause i can make it go fsster thasn normal... the game is so hard to complete!!!every time i tried to finish it.. i grew tired of it.... i event purchased it when i got out.. not its safely kept at my mother place! domeone even tried to take it from me for 450$ ( in can. currency i might add...) i flatly refused! hey it might be a classic, but event at that price i would not sell it:P

Classics don't have a price, indeed.

as far as i know, lot of rpg arent that great! they where not making side plot, secret dungeon and so on...

like final fantasy at first, theyre was a story, and after that?? nothing else! bu-

Hold it right there. There are lots of awesome RPGs out there, both retro and new. Ever heard of these?

-Chrono Trigger

-Lufia 2

-Xenogears

-Skies of Arcadia

-Valkyrie Profile 2

-Wild Arms

-Suikoden

-Tales of

anyway, ive been a vet of phantasy star since its debut, and im not going to stop to be .. just wish they could make another phantasy star like the old time... THAT would really kick-ass!!!!

Yes it would be but PSO and PS are two very different things and the present subject is PSO. ^_^

Edited by rovelius

sorry larva, did not want to do an off-topic post but i guess that i

went a wee bit overboard for the forum.. mouahahha

ok as for the part that i said that some rpg arent that great for story and such...

i was refering to some lame attemp to make good rpg that some editor tryed

to make but in the process burned themself !!!

as for the rare weapon part, i dont even know where to find them!

arent they only available in the hardest of the difficulty???

for the grinder part of it:

what would be the ratio of the grinder ( any tyoe of it) drop rate???

i sthere a way to up the odd of dropping one?

and while im talking about psobb can someone tell me what are those for:

photon ticket 9 ive had this thing for like 2 week now... wonder the use for it..)

photon drop ( ive got so far 2 of them wonder how to used them...)

anyway that that for now!

later amigo:)

desjardins