Talisien's Trade Terminal

Talisien

I can wait if necessary, I would like a MIND Sato if possible. :)

Purple would be nice too. ^_^

I also wouldn't mind paying you to unseal my Lame D'argent, I keep un-equipping it by accident. ^_^

The cost is 2 PD's correct?

Okay. I'll start the Sato tonight, should take about three days so long as real life doesn't cut my time short. If it's going to take longer I'll let you know. And yes, I can do the Lame for you; I can spam some Normal quests while I'm making the Sato for you and multi-task. :P

mmm what are you looking for d photon core and for the diska with percent ??

Hmm... How about the Master Raven, God/Arm, Cure/Freeze, and V801 from your trade list?

im in lobby right now xD

I've already got a room. The game is 'Talisien', and I have the password set to 'trade'. I'll be there whenever you get to me. :)

***EDIT***

Done! Thanks for the trade, mate! I'll be putting my new toys to good use very, very soon! :D

Edited by Talisien

List updated. A few new things for trade- lots of new tech disks- and a few alterations of my Want List and Wish List. I'm too lazy to go check the stats of the mags I'm raising right now to update that, though I can say that they are both coming along well, and should be done in the time period originally given.

I'll trade you a heavenly and some Hp and Power Materials if you would like.

Um... a Heavenly what? :P

HP Material and Power Material are always welcome, regardless of if I want whatever Heavenly unit you have. How many did you want to trade, and what did you want in return?

Wow your trade deals are increasing dam fast xD

for how long are you been playing in the server ? 1 month ?

About that, lol. I have been playing PSO since version 1 on the Dreamcast, though, so I know a few tricks for getting a decent pile of trade goods. ;)

See anything you want? :P

Added some more things to the trade list. There are now a lot more Technique Disks, a few more mag cells, and a few more good non-rare weapons (like the 30% Hit Hell Raygun and 30% Hit Geist Laser).

@magd and dooder:

I am, unfortunately, running a little behind on raising your mags. Sorry, folks, but it will be a bit longer. Between life keeping me busier than expected and teaching a friend how to play, I haven't put as much time in on them as I should have. I'm trying to hammer out some extra time on the mags tonight, though, and hopefully they won't be more than a day behind schedule. Again, I apologize for the delay.