An oldtimer.

craz

Yeah, I went on this server and was wowed by there being one ship, one block and 11 people on that block. I guess you could call it a everyone knows everyone else kinda neighborhood, which I find interesting. Used to play on SCHTHACK server, reached the big ass wall everyone faces before things such as the Red Ring, Flow weapons etc. The community there also bugged me a bit as being mediocre and really really cold. I only met one person there who I still keep tabs on, rest are either too bizarre or simply unapproachable. So yeah, provided some people actually speak english, it would be nice to get to know people. Plus, I'm pretty sure 1 hacker out of 11 would stand out worse than a sore thumb, unlike schthack.

So yeah. Tl;dr, wanna see what it's like on a small server where peeps dun care as much about levels, items and all that jazz. I've already played this game to death on the dreamcast and SCHTHACK but these memories are worth reliving and even extending.

Hopefully someone will appeal to this and party with me~

IGN: MG6-Maple (RAcaseal)

There are busier times than others, there are usually more than 11 people on at a time. xD A pretty good percentage of people here speak English, even most those you may see speaking Spanish in the lobby.

Anyway, welcome; I hope you enjoy your stay.

I'd be glad to hook up and game with you. I just joined here myself, so I haven't really met to many people yet either. I'm not online at any specific time, just somewhere between 9:00 PM and 6:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. Look me up sometime; I usually pop in on the forums every hour or so when I'm online, so just shoot me a message. ;)

Hi and welcome to our small but growing community, i hope you enjoy our server and make friends if you have a problem or someting dont be shy and tell us

PD: im one of those hoo speak spanish all the time but can speak english too.

WELCOME :onion-head11:

Heh, thanks for the welcome ^_^

I don't really want to be power leveled or anything, just wanna enjoy the game as it progresses. The exp is already 4x right?

So yeah, hope to see you in game.

You know, I'm already beginning to enjoy my stay here. The server isn't laggy but even then, this game doesn't suffer much from it anyway. Despite there being a low population, I guess the people here are nicer. Could pick up some Spanish while I'm at it too XD

So yeah, less ridiculous levels of greed, faggotry and drama are always welcome. This server's higher rates seemed to have solved many problems that haunt SCHTHACK. PSOBB never really was about levels, was partially about equips and was all about partying and cooperation. I guess I made the right decision in coming here ^_^

So yeah, thanks guys for providing an alternate way to enjoy PSOBB~!

You know, I'm already beginning to enjoy my stay here. The server isn't laggy but even then, this game doesn't suffer much from it anyway. Despite there being a low population, I guess the people here are nicer. Could pick up some Spanish while I'm at it too XD

So yeah, less ridiculous levels of greed, faggotry and drama are always welcome. This server's higher rates seemed to have solved many problems that haunt SCHTHACK. PSOBB never really was about levels, was partially about equips and was all about partying and cooperation. I guess I made the right decision in coming here ^_^

So yeah, thanks guys for providing an alternate way to enjoy PSOBB~!

^_^ glad to read this xD.