Lost lots of my items and got replaced with?

SLy

th_pso1254600853.jpg

this is what had happened to me at the end of a transfer.....this is the story.

i needed to transfer some stuff over to my lvl 154 ranger SLy KiLL and once i was done....i equiped some armor used 4 addslots then my friend said i have to go...i thought to myself ok guess ill go back to lobby now and change blocks to save my armor...but before i could get to the lobby my friend left and as soon as that happened i had DCd back to the menu screen....thinking to myself "dammit i probably lost my addslots"

it appeared much much worse...in fact all the stuff i had transfered i still had with me EVEN THE ARMOR 4 SLOT but all my equips my two mags i was lvling and units turned into these ???? items....this is the only pic. i had on this char sadly enough i know i wont get much help because of it but being lvl 154 it would be believable knowing that i had all of this shit...but i have no pics of the items i lost...i only have my memory of wht i know i lost and the stats i had...i just want my stuff back but hey maybe i dont deserve a second chance although it wasnt my fault i just would like my items back please please help.

this is what i lost

Heavenly battle

Heavenly battle

Heavenly arms

God Power

Mille Marteux 40 machine

Spread needle + 21

Cannon Rogue +1

Surya mag lvl 47 6 dex 15 def 26 power

Rappy mag lvl 80 17 def 51 power 1 mind 11 dex

the rest of the stuff were just items such as pipes dimates trimates and stuff like that i dont need those back.

if there is an alternative way to fix this please inform me ASAP. :onion-head46: :onion-head46: :onion-head46: :onion-head46:

alright its done....btw how far will i roll back cause i got the rappy mag to day and was wondering if that will stay depending on how far back i go...or will it return to previous owner or somethin....

It seems like every time the ??? item problem happens, people are trying to transfer items.

I think I'm getting closer to solving this. I'm going to have to try doing some item transfers later and try to replicate this. Pretty much all the last ??? item problem that has happened on this server occurs when people transfer equipment.

It seems like every time the ??? item problem happens, people are trying to transfer items.

I think I'm getting closer to solving this. I'm going to have to try doing some item transfers later and try to replicate this. Pretty much all the last ??? item problem that has happened on this server occurs when people transfer equipment.

dude lol good luck but ummm like as soon my buddy left i instantly like got put in the menu screen so i dunno....just we need to be more cautious while doing this....

dude lol good luck but ummm like as soon my buddy left i instantly like got put in the menu screen so i dunno....just we need to be more cautious while doing this....

Can you remember the sequence?

Like, did it go like this

1) You are in the room

2) Your buddy joins

3) You drop your items

4) Your buddy takes them

5) You leave

6) You come back

7) Pick up items buddy drops

8) Buddy leaves?

Or what?

I'm pretty sure that if there is one person who could solve this, it would be Sodaboy. Without him, this server, and most other psobb private servers, wouldn't be around.

buddy joins

i drop stuff

he picks it up

i leave

i come back on same char drop one more thing

he picks that up as well

i come back on different char drop one thing

he picks it up

i leave

i come back on final char

he drops stuff

i pick it up

he says i gotta go now

i say cya (and use 4 addslots but these probably dont tie in)

he leaves

instantly i get sent back to menu....

felt like shit for an hour or so....thats it.

• 2 months later...

This same thing happened to myself, my boyfriend, and his friend. I restarted my character since it was at a low level anyway...as for my bf and his friend, I'm not sure if they were transferring items. For me, I think it had something to do with the fact that I had a full inventory and I believe I had created the room...for some reason the room creator randomly gets kicked. If this happens when you have a full inventory or while you're selling stuff, I think that's what causes the ??? items. Then if you try to reduce your inventory by dropping your items, you d/c. Also if someone else picks up those items, they become bugged too...and GMs won't do anything about it unless they have a screenshot of your previous inventory, which is kind of counter-intuitive because who honestly is going to continuously take screenshots of their inventory while trying to enjoy the game?? What can possibly be done? I only know how to prevent this from happening now, but it's a lot to think about while playing a game. Where are the programmers with issues like this??

This same thing happened to myself, my boyfriend, and his friend. I restarted my character since it was at a low level anyway...as for my bf and his friend, I'm not sure if they were transferring items. For me, I think it had something to do with the fact that I had a full inventory and I believe I had created the room...for some reason the room creator randomly gets kicked. If this happens when you have a full inventory or while you're selling stuff, I think that's what causes the ??? items. Then if you try to reduce your inventory by dropping your items, you d/c. Also if someone else picks up those items, they become bugged too...and GMs won't do anything about it unless they have a screenshot of your previous inventory, which is kind of counter-intuitive because who honestly is going to continuously take screenshots of their inventory while trying to enjoy the game?? What can possibly be done? I only know how to prevent this from happening now, but it's a lot to think about while playing a game. Where are the programmers with issues like this??

if you want to help in programming , feel free to join us. :P