/commands not working

so i have experienced the problem that my /commands aren't working, when i type them my char just says it. at first they worked but 2 weeks ago when i installed the Zelda ogg pack they didn't work anymore.

i've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but it didn't work, how can i fix this because i'd like my magtimer and and common bank so i can transfer items. (i haven't tried with another character yet but that's because i don't have them)

In Game Name: Ichigo

Guild Card #'s: 42116363

If you character was actually saying them before, are you sure you didn't accidentally have a space in front of them? It's easy to mistakenly double press spacebar, and that's what happens when you say for example " /bank" instead of just "/bank". I've used the zelda ogg pack myself and didn't have any issue with it, it only replaces music files.

If you character was actually saying them before, are you sure you didn't accidentally have a space in front of them? It's easy to mistakenly double press spacebar, and that's what happens when you say for example " /bank" instead of just "/bank". I've used the zelda ogg pack myself and didn't have any issue with it, it only replaces music files

that's not the problem, i've just tried again and the same result. i'll post a picture of what it looks like

Keyboard controls sometimes turn themselves off. When this happens, press space to type actually types a space. Make sure keyboard controls are turned on and try again.

Oh my god, Thank you so much