dreamcast x2

amp of zonde

8 addslots

heaven striker coat x2

rappys beak

mainly want pds , grinders , and luck mats

TY for lookin :P

Edited by rickym_99@yahoo.com

ok so im not really good at ultima economy ( used to play another server) so please bid pds if you know economy here

as for other wants ra gear hu gear ( moro mag maybe)

yes i will hold aggy for you Mando just for the hot ass bitches on your page:P

king ra let me find out what a decent price is for lvl 30s and ill let you know

Edited by rickym_99@yahoo.com

Well, it's kind of a niche weapon. I've never really heard of anyone ever selling one, and as such it's not even on the general price guide here http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10584-ultimas-official-price-guide/ . I do have a Heart of Morolian (despite that drop being broken for alot of the christmas event lol), and am willing to raise you a custom Moro mag of whatever stats and color if you like. Ra gear is a little vague, but I do also have a Frozen Shooter 30 hit, Charge Arms 45 hit, and Charge Gatlings 50 hit if you are interested.

there isnt really a price for lvl 30 techs as nobody ever sells them lools but im not going to do an outrageous price though, its worth alot but not as much as a rafoie or something as useful

Well, it's kind of a niche weapon. I've never really heard of anyone ever selling one, and as such it's not even on the general price guide here http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10584-ultimas-official-price-guide/ . I do have a Heart of Morolian (despite that drop being broken for alot of the christmas event lol), and am willing to raise you a custom Moro mag of whatever stats and color if you like. Ra gear is a little vague, but I do also have a Frozen Shooter 30 hit, Charge Arms 45 hit, and Charge Gatlings 50 hit if you are interested.

ya moro mag would work pow dex no mind if possible

ya moro mag would work pow dex no mind if possible

Sure it's possible. What stats would you like? (at least 25 dex to have twins, since I have to use a pow=dex>mind evolution for a no mind one, if you aren't sure what stats I can craft you a plan for a specific character class). What color would you like it to be? What first pb would you want, dolphin, healer, or snake (level 35 pb is always pilla unless you raise def, and assuming you want twins for level 50 pb)?

Sure it's possible. What stats would you like? (at least 25 dex to have twins, since I have to use a pow=dex>mind evolution for a no mind one, if you aren't sure what stats I can craft you a plan for a specific character class). What color would you like it to be? What first pb would you want, dolphin, healer, or snake (level 35 pb is always pilla unless you raise def, and assuming you want twins for level 50 pb)?

Lime Green for color, stats for a racast so like 30 dex rest pow . healer and twins would be awsome