Info: PD Economy

vandal

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there was a "standard" list for PD:item conversions based on the Ultima Server economy?

Eg, a TSJ with low hit would be worth XX PD.

Sorry for breaking format,

~Vandal

You must remember however that those prices serve as just a general idea of what to expect. However it all comes down to the buyer/seller and the availability of the item. Case in point; Glide Divine ranging from 30-80 PDs.

Good luck!

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there was a "standard" list for PD:item conversions based on the Ultima Server economy?

Eg, a TSJ with low hit would be worth XX PD.

Sorry for breaking format,

~Vandal

Hello there i'm not sure if you was an old player from the Schthack Server days but yeah if you was then I can understand your confusion within this server on prices for gear etc etc. However I was the same also when I 1st joined, I was so confused on the prices for stuff like took me awhile to finally understand how the PD economy works around here but you will get use to it :onion-head69: .

Furthermore yes you should check out the ULTIMA Official Price guide that Hykaro has generously posted for you to use which is a great way to get you back on your feet and learn a little more about how the PD economy works on this server hope it helps you out a lot, and I wish you the best of luck upon buying your items and becoming a stronger & improved player. :onion-head54:

Wow, thanks for the outstanding responses guys!

@MASS-Duelist I actually don't have any previous online PSO experience, I played offline GC for ~10 years here and there. A "PD" economy was recently introduced to me by someone I was in game with :)

• Like 2

Wow, thanks for the outstanding responses guys!

@MASS-Duelist I actually don't have any previous online PSO experience, I played offline GC for ~10 years here and there. A "PD" economy was recently introduced to me by someone I was in game with :)

Ahh well that's still cool to hear =] good to have you at the ULTIMA server m8.