B>ULTIMA Force

Judgment

I'm only interested in the Excalibur PM me when your ready to negotiate/online. :onion65:

thats a little under priced :P just a heads up

its not underpriced if you need it lol what if i threw a mother garb+ and an adept in there too? thats half of your FO's new outfit right there

Edited by xenomaren

Dunno if you are interested Judgement but ill trade you a WD (MAX Stat = 400 PD's) for your TJS (With 20%Hit + stats = 300-320PD's) & your Excalibur (45%Hit = 60-80PD's) just let me know if you are interested by leaving me a PM...

its not underpriced if you need it lol what if i threw a mother garb+ and an adept in there too? thats half of your FO's new outfit right there

well you got to think about it lol even if he needs it badly selling a 600pd weapon for 100pds? come on now he could probably just sell the df all by itself and get most of his fo needs easily

well you got to think about it lol even if he needs it badly selling a 600pd weapon for 100pds? come on now he could probably just sell the df all by itself and get most of his fo needs easily

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! >.>