Guild Card isn't working

Adrian Nuyda

Hey guys! It's my 4th day playing here and It gets kinda lonely since my guild card doesnt work. I have received and sent the same amount guild cards to/from other players but they don't seem to be saved or be registered in my guild card list. help?

GameName : Titan

There's a limit to the amount of guildcards you can have saved up in your friend-list if that's what you're referring to as your guildcard. I think the current limit is 4 or 5 pages. After that you'll need to delete some to be able to add new friends.

Chuk... i have a similar issue... all the GCs i have (2 pages) works well but there is one that always disappear but i still can select it

here is a pic... is a bit weird

i selected the last one (doesn't shows but is selected)

2n678w.jpg

Edited by srojasq
  • Like 2

There's a limit to the amount of guildcards you can have saved up in your friend-list if that's what you're referring to as your guildcard. I think the current limit is 4 or 5 pages. After that you'll need to delete some to be able to add new friends.

nope. I have only met "4" (LOL) friends who have sent me their guild cards.. i accepted yet none were registered. I also sent them my guild card too.

Again, nothing seems to be registered to my friend list. I have 0 friends.

whoa apparently I'm having the invisible guild card issue too. Two of the last guild cards show no name at all and don't appear in the list, and a new card I just accepted disappeared completely and doesn't show anything at all. Edit: I was able to acquire the guild card after a second try, but the invisible name ones are still there.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

ok so it turns out that everything is registered until i reconnect which deletes all my guild cards. help!!

Exactly... i tried like 5 times.. and this is what happened...

For me this started some time after "broomop put his banner" or at least, was when i noticed it

Edited by srojasq
  • Like 2

The issue is getting worse, yesterday a 3rd invisible one showed up and today a 4th one is invisible now. I don't have any weird name like soly got though. Two of the invisible cards are recently joined players (42114534 and 42114847) and the other two are much lower numbers (42009214 and 42099819).

Edit: Now it's up to 5 cards. Pics of what searching for them looks like. Both 323K13L and Arrusin came up in the searches, the gc that comes up looks normal when selecting that nothingness of the search results, but still invisible names in the list and search results.

1zz5nw0.jpg

fmrki9.jpg

5mkeft.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/14v1ovc.jpg

Edited by Fyrewolf5