Buggy mag

Made a mag on my purplenum RAmarl, transferred it al level 49 to my yellow humar to get twins and then gave it back to my RAmarl and got it from 5/7/38/0 to 5/7/43/0 and then i logged. When i got back in it was 6/7/40 and was an Ila mag again., anything i can do about the extra one point of def?

• Like 1

I've had this exact same glitch twice and thought I was trippin. Good to see I wasn't... I can definitely vouch for this problem! Please help!

Edited by Aiden Payne

There are many mag bugs on this server, unfortunately although easy to fix there is no one that can fix them. So here is some tips to work around it:

• If your mag is above 50 don't evolve your mag at an odd level i.e. 55, 65 75..
  • If your mag is above 50 don't evolve your mag when two stats equal i.e. pow = dex.. Unless you are making a rare mag.
  • If your mag is above 50 don't evolve your mag if it is already a multiple of 10 i.e. if the mag is level 50 don't feed it on another character to make it another evolution. Do it at 49-50 instead.
  • When you evolve your mag relog to confirm you got what you thought, especially with rare mags.

So in your case, evolving it at 49-50 was probably okay. But I'm guessing you gave it back to your other character at level 50, when you fed it on that character it would have evolved again. In this situation the mag is not actually what it appears to be on your screen, if you relog you will see what it really is, or just feed it on the twins character to between level 56 to 59.

• Like 3

Hey, the exact thing happened to me as well lol. Damn you Sato :c

Sometimes the game has an issue with odd numbers on any of the stats. Best thing to do, is to evolve it and make sure the level is an even number (seeing as to your mag was level 55 when it bugged) before you log off. Also changing blocks might help before logging off. If you ever decide to make another MAG.

don't use common bank. for anything. ive had countless mags get bugged, i just started over or took the def to 10 on mag. but kajex will get you squared away.