s> psycho wand

HandlebarsFakis

offers start at 99+ pds please

• Like 1

you two really won't leave me alone as much as i ask lol

Edited by HandlebarsFakis

Sorry... but i'm a merchant i sell a lot more items than most people, i'm constantly selling new things and i'll consider keeping all the things to 1 thread. I havn't been breaking any rules, its not like i'm reposting the same things over and over.

edit: I'll bring back handlebars photon drop shop and release a Gold Shop for highly wanted items.

Just a tip, if it didn't sell before it probably won't sell now. Have a trade list or whatever and just bump it. If you find a nice item or multiple items that are new those would be good to put in a separate page. No need to have the same item on every new one you make. Not trying to be rude. Psycho Wand isn't an easy sell or buy

Edited by King Ra
  • Like 2

it's cool man i'm still pretty new. I love advice coming from someone who isn't trying to troll or be rude. This psychowand is different than the one I was selling the other day. I got this one from big boss yesterday. I'll just have one trading thread for the cheap stuff and one for the expensive stuff