Skin tone + face changed

so i met this person and he told me that he had a problem with his character, after using a skin (/npc0-9) the face and skin tone of his character got changed.

I am posting this on his behalf since he doesnt have a forum account.

How can this be resolved?

I'm the one who encountered this issue earlier today n it hasn't been resolved, I have no idea what I did but ever since it happened, I had been tryna figure out how to get my character's skin tone back, I even tried going back to the dressing room to see it would revert back, but no luck...I just want my character back to the way she was...

PM: Choko and tell him to change for you, he has the full Dressing Room loadout =]

What is his forum name, I'm pretty new to this site so Idk how to come in contact with ppl thoroughly just yet..And will this option he has require any personal info from me?...

Success, I found em n PMed him about the issue, hopefully he gets to it asap, he's currently offline so I must wait..Tyvm for the support guys, now this is what I call a helpful community. ^-^

• Like 1