New to the server

Hello!

I've just moved to ultima from a different private server (SCHTSERV (if names aren't allowed for whatever reason i'll edit it out)). I'm wondering what the main differences are between the two. I immediately noticed the triple exp which is awesome, and the changed rare monster appearance rate.

Questions:

How different is that rate?

Are multi mode quests (e.g. max attack) available in solo player in any form?

I noticed the Happy Hour but couldn't find any info on its increases or how often it happens? And are there any other regular events?

and... as i haven't played in a couple of years...:

Rerolled with a ramarl to start with. Top gear priorities to prepare for ultimate? I can think of:

v101

spread needle

h/powers

c/abilities

ranger wall

froozer

heaven striker

... i forget what else there is!

Thanks.

Hi there welcome to the Server I'm sure you will enjoy this server more then Schthack believe me ^^ anyway for your questions to be answered. There is an increase in rare mob appearances once in awhile which goes up by x3 which is a massive help, and for Happy Hour this increases all drop rates by x3 as well and lasts for 3hours. However this usually occurs when the GM's are online during weekends. and lastly hope you enjoy your stay at the Ultima server =] :onion88:

It's a lot higher rare monster appearance versus schthack all the time. Sometimes we have rare monster events where the rare mobs are increased even more. Needless to say photon crystals are very easy to get.

• Like 1