Common Bank & Rollbacks

I have read about rollbacks and problems with the common bank on here and was wondering if there was a possibility of losing items in your common bank.

Also what is a rollback and do people lose their items when one occurs?

How do you get your ultra rare items back in the event that you lose them through a glitch or something do Gms handle this?

Edited by Bluesummers

For safety, keep record of your items with pictures showing % or any other important number

I heard of people that his commom bank "ate" his items, has not happened to me so i can't say nothing about it

Also, a "Rollback" is performed when you have a glitch the converts all (more than 6?) your items in "????", if you see some posts about rollbacks you'll understand, if this occurs, you request (properly) a rollback to get back your items

Sometimes you lose 1 or 2 items because a desconection or an "error 101", as the other glitch, ask for a rollback if this occurs

Btw, i have tons of items in my common bank (more than 100) and i still have them all so i guess is matter of luck or w/e lol, just dont worry about that (but keep a record of your appreciated items)

If you value your items, keep them out of the common bank as much as possible, period! Use the common bank for short-term holding and transfers ONLY. It will only take one incident with your account's common bank to wipe it clean,(due to the rollback in my case) so do not take that gamble guys. I'm here to tell you will lose that bet at some point!

"Well how do you know Tri?"

Because I've lost 55 pds, a photon sphere, tons of rare mag cells, some very high level mags, some M-Type weapons, many rare weapons and armor, etc., etc. thanks to a corrupted account months ago... (because of that douchebag Broomop IMHO...) I too once thought as you guys did, that it would never happen to me... And then it did happen, some lessons are best learned the hard way it seems.

Bottom line: If you value your stuff, keep it out of the common bank, don't risk it! Take this friendly warning from your ole pal Tri, it's about all you're ever gonna get most likely...

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 3