Hucast set

WhiteMage

Dark flow is the most powerful sword in the game , and the special attack can beat up aeriel monster , so one of the best weapon in the game, s red blade is really nice when no magic with you have a nice buff , zanba 45 hits , hopefully it got hits , because zanba special is damn good , charge vulcan with nic hits and nice ata can be like every enemy with one combo! .

Hope it will help :onion-head73::onion-head73::onion-head73:

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/11079-best-hunter-set/page-2

I've already told you here, you should really stop making unnecessary topics .

LOL That topic and this one both are soooooo similar (and I've already merged 2 topics to make up that thread).

Whitemage, please limit the number of topics you create. You could have just bumped the other topic by asking your question there (or utilized the shoutbox). I won't merge the topics this time, but I am locking your other topic.

Hello this is the set im using i want to know if its good or not.

1.dark flow 50hit

2.s-reds blade

3.zanba 45 hit

4.charge vulcans 70hit

I might as well contribute as long as I'm here lol. You are missing the following:

• Arrest weapon (raygun and tension blaster are both good. Arrest s-rank j-cutter is also good)
  • Long-range weapon for bosses like olga/falz (Probably charge raygun since l&k38 and master raven are both locked.)
  • Psycho Ravens - An absolute must on hucast. Charge vulcans won't work as well if you don't have a force or someone with shifta in the room.
  • Gush Weapon (Guld milla probably is best for hucast. High-hit gush vulcans also would work.)
  • Other ranged weapon (charge diska, diska of braveman, etc)
  • Weapon for draining HP before bosses (Girasole, lavis blades)
  • Demons weapon (might be useful against things like buffed belras... demolition comet is easy to get, but is devils)
  • Zalure weapon (two kamui or s-rank. S-rank is best.)
  • Hell weapon (hell raygun, hell typegu mechgun, hell s-rank j-cutter etc... also S-Beats, Asteron Belt and Ultima reaper can also be useful, but not as much on hucast)
  • Make sure you also have smartlink and v502 for units. However, v502 won't be as necessary on a hucast unless you're using hell. Smartlink is an absolute must for all hunters.
Edited by kajex