mylandra

It's no problem, if you guys want, you can use it at any time, especially if you're trying to get cmode going. Might find people in there interested in it. :)

Also I understand what you mean. However, getting to know them would be the first step! Dw they don't bite, I had them vaccinated for rabies and all. They are probably some of the best people I have had the pleasure of meeting :D

• Like 2

That would be great. Elessa and I are looking to finish off C-mode and we could use some actual good players to finish it off. We seem to stumble into not so smart people that just drag us down or die in F1....lol

And I'll actually try talking tomorrow. I was shy today but I'm generally a social guy. I like to meet new people!

It's all good. I have had my fair share, but I believe in teaching, :D. I am not so experienced in C-Mode (A little rusty in it) but I can help out if it's not too late for me lol.

Well it's a pleasure to have you in the Vent server!

Ironic though, I am also the head bitch in charge of the PRO team :P Well not exactly, all my officers and I have equal say etc XD but I am the head bitch with the red name? LOL

I don't think you'd make silly n00bie mistakes in c-mode. You seem like a seasoned vet. I'd love if you'd join us!

Elessa/Mylandra is the team lead and she created it. But I think it all started because of us calling each other n00bs and trolling the lobbies late nights. I do consider myself the HBIC of the team no matter what. I can cut bitches with words. :)

I don't think so either but hey, let's see what happens!

That's an extremely fun way to start a team xD. Also the whole cutting thing, is it more of verbally abusing the inner child of someone, or straight up razor words :o

i take the game seriously lol

lol, I'm just naturally sassy as fuck. Whether I'm being playful or serious. But to answer your question, I'd say both. But in all seriousness, I have no reason to rip someone 10 new assholes if they don't fuck with me so I'll probably just give them some sass but nothing too intense unless they really try me.

Also, maybe Tuesday night around 8-9PM Eastern for C-Mode? Mylandra is itching to play C-Mode but I don't think people like it that much since they don't get rares or shit like that. I just like to play it for fun anyways.

lol, I'm just naturally sassy as fuck. Whether I'm being playful or serious. But to answer your question, I'd say both. But in all seriousness, I have no reason to rip someone 10 new assholes if they don't fuck with me so I'll probably just give them some sass but nothing too intense unless they really try me.

Also, maybe Tuesday night around 8-9PM Eastern for C-Mode? Mylandra is itching to play C-Mode but I don't think people like it that much since they don't get rares or shit like that. I just like to play it for fun anyways.

Well, we shall see!

I feel the same about disrespect as well. Tuesday might not be a good day for me, 8-9 EST is like 2-3 am for me and I have work xD. If you want we can try Friday? or Thursday Night for you?

Well, we shall see!

I feel the same about disrespect as well. Tuesday might not be a good day for me, 8-9 EST is like 2-3 am for me and I have work xD. If you want we can try Friday? or Thursday Night for you?

Thursday would be great! We can do it earlier on Thursday. I'm off from work that day!

hey guys, if you're looking to start fresh on C-mode, mind if i tag along? i'd love to get my hands on a nice S-rank (and i'm a 14 year PSO player, so i know my stuff!) :D

Also, i love that you're using my sig Foie! XD

All members of your team deserves one NoOb/HP

:onion-head05::onion-head65:

hehe :onion-head71: