Looking for a team full of smiles.

-Spuz-

Yes... I left Ultima after not being here long.... again... This time i am sticking around!!!!

Some Info about my PSO history:

I am an old time PSO player. Started with my brother on DC briefly before > PCver.1 > BB Sega. I have been with the schthack servers since they were running also, but fed up and want to play here. I have wanted to move here a few times yet due to the fact I am geared, experienced and have friends within that place I kept crawling back. am not the most active person around as I have a work life and try to keep myself cooking / healthy in order to achieve my lifes goals. However I am active a few days (lets say half the week) or so depending on shifts. I only play PSO and that's all I ever play. It will remain like this for years to come.I like making friends, and I like being helpful. One of my favourite PSO past times is Challenge Mode, I enjoy this immensely. I would not turn around to say I am a high class player but I know how to run it well enough to get through the stage with somewhat of an ease (within reason / depends / etc / / / ).

See Thread for cmode games: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/20982-b-challenge-mode-games/#entry111630

For the moment I made my own little team: Dollmunchers which I will most likely keep on my second account, just for thelolcmode, not mains.

As far as any form of TeamSpeak I am currently unavailable to use a mic, however within a few weeks or so will be next payday and that would be sorted. Currently within this server I only have a few lowbies with nothing special. gear wise, but I have the experience and knowledge of how to play efficiently and eventually become an asset :)

Thanks for reading, Spuz

Edited by -Spuz-
  • Like 2

• 8 months later...

Yes... I left Ultima after not being here long.... again... This time i am sticking around!!!!

Some Info about my PSO history:

I am an old time PSO player. Started with my brother on DC briefly before > PCver.1 > BB Sega. I have been with the schthack servers since they were running also, but fed up and want to play here. I have wanted to move here a few times yet due to the fact I am geared, experienced and have friends within that place I kept crawling back. am not the most active person around as I have a work life and try to keep myself cooking / healthy in order to achieve my lifes goals. However I am active a few days (lets say half the week) or so depending on shifts. I only play PSO and that's all I ever play. It will remain like this for years to come.I like making friends, and I like being helpful. One of my favourite PSO past times is Challenge Mode, I enjoy this immensely. I would not turn around to say I am a high class player but I know how to run it well enough to get through the stage with somewhat of an ease (within reason / depends / etc / / / ).

See Thread for cmode games: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/20982-b-challenge-mode-games/#entry111630

For the moment I made my own little team: Dollmunchers which I will most likely keep on my second account, just for thelolcmode, not mains.

As far as any form of TeamSpeak I am currently unavailable to use a mic, however within a few weeks or so will be next payday and that would be sorted. Currently within this server I only have a few lowbies with nothing special. gear wise, but I have the experience and knowledge of how to play efficiently and eventually become an asset :)

Thanks for reading, Spuz

Edited 1st post instead of making a new topic!!. I am back :3
Edited by -Spuz-