How does offline work?

Dragsaw

Well technically when you select the game mode "One Player" corresponds to offline, since offline the enemies are weaker than they are online in normal mode (multimode). You could play one player as if it was offline, but where's the fun in that? Better to play with people to hunt stuff and do all the cool quests that weren't available for consoles offline.

Well technically when you select the game mode "One Player" corresponds to offline, since offline the enemies are weaker than they are online in normal mode (multimode). You could play one player as if it was offline, but where's the fun in that? Better to play with people to hunt stuff and do all the cool quests that weren't available for consoles offline.

but it still requires an internet connection. It seems like most of the appeal would be being able to play during times you can't get online... which in blue burst, isn't possible.

Edited by Choko

You could get a gamecube emulator and the PSO game on it. But honestly this game is so much more fun when playing online.

So had this game when i was a kid (only had offline) and i what to play it so i wanted to know how you guys do offline? like with the XP boost and stuff. I don't even know what you do in online lol

Good times.

To be fair, this server already has an Exp. Boost and sometimes depending on whether there is an event or not. Rare monster spawns.

Online is basically is more challenging, the mobs have higher HP, ATP, DFP, EVP etc. so in essence it's made for party play.

It's a great way to meet new people etc as Fyrewolf kind of mentioned.

If you ever have any questions, or need help please feel free to PM me through forums.