Sell>TypeME/MECHGUN (Charge - 90%Hit)

MASSBLADE

I'm looking for Extreme PD offers! Since you will not find these mechs anywhere else, i am also looking to trade them for psycho ravens with hit. Post your offers.

Well to be honest im looking to get 30%hit+ but im gunna increase it to 90% anyway so i just want the guns in general really, oh yeah and i dont really care much for the monster abtributes to be honest just the hit im looking for ^^ ,But yet again to be fair if it comes with hit it will cost me a lot less and less work. But if you guys got PD's ill go for 250 and thats me being generous ^^ (And Poptarts thats a really good offer i was looking for a tjs but im unsure since i got DF its not really needed but still i want it for the PB usage, ill let you knw if I accept or not depends what ravens come up or if people are willing to pay pure pd's)

I was even gunna go as far as to make my own MU-MASS-Ultima event or something and use these mechs as a prize to get people more pro-active that will be something everyone will get invovled in im sure of it =P

And sorry for the slow reply guys was enjoying christmas with family, and chilling etc so i wont be online today but if its an urgent offer ill make the acception of comming online just to do the trade =]

Edited by massblade03

hmmm have u got any psycho ravens pop?

lol cal whack away ^^ i know your the guy with a warehouse full of them =D