i just started and im corrupted?

i've been playing for about two days now,

i was in episode two killing things, i randomly disconnected like five times in a row whenever trying to switch weapons, i didn't think anything of it at first.

anyway after awhile i take a look at my inventory and EVERY item except my traps are all "????"

here's a screenshot of some of the items...

5CDP26Kig-tVEsM5K-83.jpg

i was also going to take a screenshot of what happens when i try dropping one of them, there's this chatlog box that pops up and a d/c message... but after doing it i lost all of my items.... including the mag i painfully fed with blood and tears e.e

it ate from my liver and drank from my bones.

uhm so.

im just wondering

why did this happen

how do i make it not happen again

after reading around in the forums i found that not using the common bank might help?..

what about the character itself? should i remake it or what...

this is literally like my second day playing and i just lost pretty much everything i worked toward... its not a big deal since im only lvl24 and didnt really have anything but it's real damn disappointing and upsetting

Hey there,

Sorry that happened to you.

There is a format that needs to be followed, when asking for a roll back.

1) The time it occured. in GMT (makes it easier to convert)

2) Your guild card number

3) Pictures of your inventory before the bug.

4) Character slot

Hope it gets resolved quickly. :)

ok thank you.. i guess this topic has turned into a rollback request then.

heres all the info i have..

1) i dont have the exact time because i didnt know what was happening, i have a good estimate though. sometime around 12:00 AM GMT

2) 42111364

3) the only pic i took is up there ^^^^^^^

4) 1

Unfortunate that this happened to you so soon after joining, the dark side of ultima reared it's ugly head with the bugs. Nobody knows for sure why this bug happens afaik, but the common bank is very often involved and should probably be avoided, and it often occurs with a "cannot find item to equip" message before a disconnection. Some people get this bug often and some people never get it ever, It's a good idea to screenshot any valuable items/mags (with %s and/or stats) you get just in case (if bank eats them/rollback doesn't restore/etc.). Changing blocks often to resync you to the server seems to help prevent it from happening. Good luck getting your rollback, it usually doesn't take too long.

• Like 3