Lost Items xD

Aww... Lost a rukmin 145 pow 5 def 50 dex (somthing like that) Flamberge 50% hit, x4 heavenlyPower,x4 heavenly arms, Opheille Siege 40% hit , KN/Blade, KAN'EI TSUHO, 4 slot frame, Hangun Milla.

Choko helped me transfer and got d/c xD

Meh sucks because I took a SS of flamberge % but after the incident i went to paste SS in paint to Upload and it said nothing was copid -_-

meh if it can't be returned it's ok I understand :) Ty

Edited by Striker
Aww... Lost a rukmin 145 pow 5 def 50 dex (somthing like that) Flamberge 50% hit, x4 heavenlyPower,x4 heavenly arms, and Opheille Siege 40% hit ( lost more but idc about them xD )

Choko helped me transfer and got d/c xD

Meh sucks because I took a SS of flamberge % but after the incident i went to paste SS in paint to Upload and it said nothing was copid -_-

meh if it can't be returned it's ok I understand :) Ty

we can return the item easily ..do what choko says .. if you hit the print screen key,, go to the directory of the game then the BMP folder you will c right there the picture.

we can return the item easily ..do what choko says .. if you hit the print screen key,, go to the directory of the game then the BMP folder you will c right there the picture.

Thanks... Sadly I dont have a picture of meh awsome rukmin :/

meh well here's the flamberge

6704mw.jpg

Edited by Striker
Its ok, so while i'm getting roll-backed do I need to be off ?

Also im on atm, I'll be on for awhile :o

getting off for alittle bit, If I havent edited post saying im on then i'm still offline. So just whenever you read this you can do the Rollback :)

Im currently on PSO :) ~EDIT

Edited by Striker