Banned? Help?

adam.panich@gmail.com

Hi, I started playing this game about 11 days ago, my brother, I and a couple of my friends play the game.

This afternoon when I tried playing the game before it even reaches the ship choice, it gives me a message that says:

"You are banned from this server"

I have no idea what I did to cause a ban, Actually this is the first time I've been banned from anything now that I think about it.

Is there a reason? Can anyone help?

Please get back to me!!

Thank you!

It's a bug, in case you're sure you didn't cheat, it will fix itself as usual in a few hours/days. You can also give your guildcard so we can check if you weren't banned by a GM.

hi sorry about that, I just added my guild card number to my profile.

I'm lvl 46 Hucast, IronHide. my guild card number is: 42109669

I'm sure I didn't do anything worth being banned, but if I did, I would really like to know what I did to save myself future problems.

Thank you.

if its a bug try to restart your modem rooter but first unplug them for 1-2' minutes.

Edited by elefsis
  • Like 1

Hi, I started playing this game about 11 days ago, my brother, I and a couple of my friends play the game.

This afternoon when I tried playing the game before it even reaches the ship choice, it gives me a message that says:

"You are banned from this server"

I have no idea what I did to cause a ban, Actually this is the first time I've been banned from anything now that I think about it.

Is there a reason? Can anyone help?

Please get back to me!!

Thank you!

Are u able to select character?

No, I can't.

I load up the game and press start. The server announcement comes up. At the bottom of the screen it says "Please press Enter-Key"

When I press the enter key it gives me the "You are banned from this server." Message.

I would really like to continue playing this game, my friends, and brother are waiting for me to get back on so that we can play together more.

My brother and I both play off of the same router, I hope that's not the issue. Although he's not having any problems getting on to the game.

I've tried powering down all devices and still receiving the same message.

• 3 weeks later...

No, I can't.I load up the game and press start. The server announcement comes up. At the bottom of the screen it says "Please press Enter-Key"When I press the enter key it gives me the "You are banned from this server." Message.I would really like to continue playing this game, my friends, and brother are waiting for me to get back on so that we can play together more.My brother and I both play off of the same router, I hope that's not the issue. Although he's not having any problems getting on to the game.I've tried powering down all devices and still receiving the same message.

Has your problem been solved or not?