Let's Play!

funkytrousers28

hey there, i've decided its time i open my team to people wanting to join.

a perfect member for let's play will be...

-a UK player (as that's what the current 2! members are at the moment)

-open and willing to be part of a let's play video series on YouTube! (this will require you to skype)

-friendly and willing to help newer players.

that's about it really :3 let me know if you feel like joining and we'll arrange a time to get online and add you to the team :3

• Like 3

:3 well ive got a few on my youtube channel already :) theyre only single mode ones, but if you click on the banner in my signature it will take you there :) i just thought it would be more interesting to get some multiplayer going :3

thanks for the support.

also... 100th post :D

• Like 1

:3 well ive got a few on my youtube channel already :) theyre only single mode ones, but if you click on the banner in my signature it will take you there :) i just thought it would be more interesting to get some multiplayer going :3

thanks for the support.

also... 100th post :D

indeed xD pretty cool jeje well got a suscribber and keep up the good work jeje xD watching vids

yeah, its not great lol, i used to work at the pleasure beach when i was 16:D that was a really bad job, blackpool's gone seriously downhill since i moved here, i can't help thinking its my fault somehow D:

and thank you for the subscribe and the views Biza :D awesome stuff

Edited by funkytrousers28

I know, it's been happening with a lot of coastal market towns. Take the example of Margate. Anyway this isn't the place to talk about this lol I live an hour or less away from Blackpool. It's nice to see that I'm not the only one from Lancashire on here XD