Max Stats Excel Spreadsheet

sheldama

Hey guys I have been working on a spreadsheet for a while now and while I am not the best at Excel or any of that I made a simple spreadsheet to help you all out.

You can download the spreadsheet here: Stats Spreadsheet

here is a small guide how to use it.

Page 1 has all of the character's points they lack to max once they hit level 200. Taking into account Ultima's augmented stats.

Explain3.jpg

This here is the basic layout. In the first Column you have a Place to put your name, followed by your level and if you want you can color in your section ID also.

Underneath that how much you will need at level 200 to max out your character for each stat on the left and on the right the deficit according to your plan

Explain1.jpg

Each column has a specific purpose. The first is what units you are currently using, followed by a green column of your TARGET unit bonuses.

So in this instance for Azami i have equiped a v101,v801, Adept and a smartlink. The columns are the same (cept for my mistake on the MST bonus lol) because those are endgame units

Explain2.jpg

What I did here is instead of putting how many levels of Mag or how many Materials you need I put the total bonus that these would provide and the calculations are displayed below the Items. Each Column and row will automatically update itself in the deficit columns and in the Mag Level / Mat Usage total so it is easy for you to balance out what you want to do.

On Ultima server it is commonly decided that the most important stats for HU//RA is to max out ATA then ATP followed by LCK (if possible) and then MST.

For FOs I would recommend Maxing out ATA, followed by enough ATP to equip an Excal (or Vivienne in FOnewearl's case) then MST

There are two actual pages to the spread sheet. If you look at the bottom you will notice that the first page is the 12 classes and all the requirements for Max stats that they would have. the second page (or tab) is a spread of all the Units I would imagine you actually using and any bonuses they would provide. There are some that are not on there because they are such corner cases that if you WOULD want to use them you know what you are doing. Also, Cure/units are not there because they provide no stat bonuses.

I hope these tools are useful to you and if you have any questions feel free to PM.

side: Yes I know Azami's stats are all wierd. 40 points from Def mats what?!?!!?!? I know, I know I know. I also just realized that I did not update a column when I double checked if a v101 ACTUALLY boosts mst. It was 330am when I finished so get off it.

• Like 4

AHORA EN ESPANOL!!!!!!

Bueno muchachos (y senoritas) he estado usando el Microsoft Excel por un rato para planear mis pj y decidi compartirlo con ustedes para ayudarles!

El link alla arriba es donde se puede descargar el archivo

Y aqui hay una guia de como usarlo

--miren al primer foto--

Ese es el formato basico del archivo. En la primera columna tienes hast un lugar para tu nombre! Y si quieres a lado un lugar para tu nivel y para colorear tu Section ID.

Debajo tienes cuanto necesitaras subir para estar al MAX cuando llegues a nivel 200. A la izquierda tienes cuanto te falta de acuerdo al plan que estes desarollando.

--Foto 2--

Cada columna tiene un proposito. Los blancos son los nivels y que tienes ahora y los verdes son tu meta. Por ejemplo en este tengo mi plan para Azami mi FOnewearl. Los unidades v101, v801, Adept y Smartlink estan en las dos columnas porque es mi equipo ahora que estoy nivel 200. La diferencia de MST se debe al hecho que era las 330 de la manana cuando edite los fotos y no tenia ganas de reabrir el Photoshop y subir fotos al Photobucket otravez por un ejemplo -.-

--Foto 3--

Lo que ves ahi es lo del MAG y tus Materials. En vez de que pongas cuantas Materials o nivel de cada mag, pones el TOTAL del bonus que te otorgue el mag o material y lo calcula para ti abajo. (1dfp = 1nivel, 2atp=1nivel, 2mst = 1nivel, 1ata = 2 niveles). Cada columna se actualiza sola cuando cambias los numeros de bonus asi puedes ver si tu mag funciona. Tambien las columnas de DEFICIT se actualizan en tiempo real asi tambien puedes ver si te falta o si te pasaste o lo que sea.

En servidor Ultima en normalment aceptado que los HU y RA deben maximar ATA primero con ATP segundo y LCK tercer con MST ultimo, casi ignorando DEF y EVP

Los FO de Ultima yo recomendaria que maximizan ATA primero con ATP sufficiente para usar Excalibur (o Vivienne para las FOnewearls) y poner lo de mas en MST o LCK(si tienes ese lujo como el FOmarl)

Hay dos pajinas de este archivo. Si mires abajo veras que esta la pagina con los 12 clases del juego y sus Max Stats pero tambien veras una pagina que dice "Unit Bonuses" y eso es ena pagina con todas las unidades que normalmente se usan y su bonus que otorgan a tus Stats. Hay algunos que no esta como los CURE/ y algunas unidades pocas usadas porque normalmente si usas esas unidades sabes exactamente lo que estas haciendo.

p.d. Si, se que Azami esta toda jodida, pero asi es mi primera PJ asi que me equivoco como todos.

--Traduccion por mi mismo asi que, si notas diferencias es porque yo los puse.

onion-head54.gif

• Like 2

i really preciate dis azami n the effort u put into it shows.

personally, bekuz we hav boosted stats, im jus gonna throw on cents n adepts on my chars (v101 for non HUs) n try 2 get all da stats as high as i can(xcept mst on my humar). my goal is jus 2 get all da stats past their preivous limit n as close 2 da new max as possible. if i end up wit all white stats, then oh well. good tool azami u get rep

• Like 1