S> Glide Divine

jonesy88

Well after too many MA4 runs lol I found my 1st glide divine. Still fairly new to the server so I'm open to any offers.

Stats:0/0/0/0

Wants:

PDs

Hunter and Ranger weps with Hit

Hope someone wants this. Thanks

jonesy

Edited by jonesy88

Sounds good D. Holla at me. Kajex I'm hunting another one right now so if when I find another its yours. Ra, best of luck man.

i offer a heaven punisher

stats?

sorry just saw your post, overlooked it earlier.

Edited by jonesy88

I also could offer you a heaven punisher, but that is a really low ball offer. Heaven punisher is worth half of a glide at best. Even if it has hit, hit typically doesn't matter as you can just use ophelie sieze to make a good-stat mille marteaux.

I also could offer you a heaven punisher, but that is a really low ball offer. Heaven punisher is worth half of a glide at best. Even if it has hit, hit typically doesn't matter as you can just use ophelie sieze to make a good-stat mille marteaux.

Ok. Thanks for the heads up bro. Is adept in the range of a glide divine? Make an offer kajex and well go from there?

Like you offer HP and anything else?

Edited by jonesy88

If you got Heaven punisher and pds thatd be cool. I really need some good armor/shelds. If you have spread needle thatd be straight. I dont really know though the price rangers. Let me know what you think Kajex. Thanks

Ok. Thanks for the heads up bro. Is adept in the range of a glide divine? Make an offer kajex and well go from there?

Like you offer HP and anything else?

Adept is also worth significantly less than glide. ;) Glide is expensive. This, perhaps, is why king ra hasn't been able to sell his. Unfortunately, I don't have any spare adepts. You can just find me in game and go over what items you have/need.

Hell I'd let it go for less if I could get ahold of an adpet and HP, wel shall see. Any luck with selling yours King?

Kajex haven't been on past few days but will be some today, on the look out for you.