Noobie looking for teammate/help

Hey everyone, I didnt really know where to post this, but i hope i picked the right spot :)
I just started playing PSOBB yesterday on this server and omg im so pumped that it works :). Ive been looking for years in how to play pso online with other people like it shouldve been all along. Anyways, its not very fun lvling & doing missions alone, although im only lvl 4 still, I was wondering if anyone wanted to level with me, give me advice, or just flat out help me out till i get my feet on the ground. This is not a begging post or a sympathy post, i just figured I know the game will be alot more fun with others and it'll be an experience Ive never had before. In my GC version i have 2 characters in ultimate, lvl 100+ and lots of red/rare items, but since i cannot get internet on that, ive never been able to update or get any cool weapons that it looks like we can get from here.
Plz let me know if you wanna team with me or help me out a lil bit. Even if its just mag advice, Im a RaMar and viridia. Thanks again! ill be online and ready to go around 530 Est time.
Hope you all have a GREAT day :D

• Like 1