Mag Problem

Last night I finally made my Rati mag 25 on all stats logged off and when I logged in this morning my Rati changed to a Nandin 20 def 25 pow 35 dex 25 mnd............. Not sure how this happened. Guild card # 42102493, Slot 2, Storm, RATI 25/25/25/25. Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.

Once your mag turns into a rare one like Sato, Rati, or any cell mag, go into the lobby and change blocks. It usually stops them from bugging like that.

Did you put it in the bank after it turned into a Rati?

People having mag problems, go to the bugs&crushes and look at the topic that is pinned with frequent bugs. It should have a link in it where it takes you to a topic that has some stuff about mags. Before continuing you should read that and find out what you can do to stop from getting certain bugs.

Link: http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/5355-read-this-first-frequent-bugs/

Edited by King Ra

Can you post all details of the mag before it bugged?

(color, stats, photon blasts, ...)

It's a known common bug and I will replace your glitched mag by the old one. Remind me if I would forget though.

I only see a varaha lvl 117 20/37/35/25 in your inventory. Is that the mag I have to replace to Rati with :

The photon blasts were Farlla, Golla, and Pilla. 25 DEF 25 POW 25 DEX 25 MND. The color was black.

?

Done, restored your Rati but it's lvl 95 again now. Be careful when feeding, and when it evolves, immediately change blocks to save it. Hopefully it won't bug again.