Thoughts about Ultimate RT

Sciaz

Temple: they only that I had was: dear god please not another lily. XD

Barba Ray: I blinked did I miss something. seriously way easier than I remember it being on VH

Spaceship: the monster are a little tougher than the temple, but at least there isn't a single lily, also pan arms die quick when frozen and using a twin sword that has hell.

Gol Dragon: well didn't have two many thoughts really. stacked 3 photon blasts and really that will do you pretty good.

Seaside: I hate bugs..... I REALLY HATE BUGS! I'm glad they died

Gol Griffon: I don't think I will ever like the lighting falling from the sky thing, and the earthquake of doom. ( first time I lived through it on ult, it was a happy moment )

Seabed: for the most part it wasn't anything a group can't handle,( well assuming you have some form of teamwork skills ) Had to stay away from Morfos ( or what I call them, Mo. Fos. )

Olga 1st form: Seriously the longest boss fight I have ever been a part of. It reminded me of a mosquito biting over and over and over...... it wouldn't be bad except you can only get a couple hits in at a time, then for some reason you can't attack it for a while.

Olga 2nd form: By far the strongest thing in the game ( just my opinion ) yea..... I got a mud hole stomped in me then stomped dry.

• Like 1

Many enemies throughout episode 2 can be defeated with hell + v502.

Temple: Non-rare Lily, Hildebear, Mothmant, Mothvist, Crimson Assassin

Spaceship: Pretty much everything but baranz

Seaside: Pretty much everything

Seabeds: Everything but delbiters (and in current event, you can't kill morfos with hell). Blue sinows can only be killed with persistance and really high hit. Red sinows die very easily with hell.

My suggestion is to invest in v502 & hell weapons to make things a lot easier. If playing as a hunter, smartlink might be needed for hell guns. Hell weapons can easily be obtained in restless lion (single player quest, so not as hard as normal ultimate episode 4).

Bosses, however, are a different story. xD Most people don't do Olga except in PGF hunts and D-Core hunts in November and December, as experience from olga is less than the other bosses in RT. If you're playing as a ranger and have decent attack power, charge arms with high hit can easily take out all of the bosses except olga. It's funny taking down the gryphon with crappy arms you can buy in the shop ^^

Edited by kajex