S>Myself (no homo) -Helping service-

King Ra

I don't know if this counts as a selling topic but i didn't have anywhere else to put it at. People are always looking for help to level or farm so i wanted to see how far i could get by selling my service as a force. I'll buff and debuff most of the time and sometimes attack. If this actually works ill remake this topic or make a new one so it looks more appealing. I need some tips on how much i should charge for this. like how many runs per pd because i only want pds. Give me good fair offers i guess you could say

Force: White-lvl150, level 30 buffs and debuffs, ID: Redria

Cannot/will not unseal items at the moment

Edited by King Ra

lolwut!

A force is to do these things anyway, and like Zynetic says : no buts, no ifs. XD

He, Sunny and others made a few guides and posted them on here, they're not here for dogs. While not absolutely correct or applicable in every case, the clues ponted out in these guides should still be able to give you "one idea or two" about how to play. now there is everyone's style, further adaptations, but still.

So now forces sell "themselves" (sounds like a kind of whoring activity to me, wen put like that lol) to do somethign that is their job anyway, just as the jib of hunters is to tank of rangers' tomake the enemies less dangerous too. How did it all come to this?... I guess most people do apply the steps "1) make a fo; 2) equip a mind mag and learn some techs; 3) go pawn stuff!" and forces are are simply clueless.

But before that, a sympathetic community should be about... idk... helping each other out with no ulterior or economical motive.

So... Yeah, I'm getting on my high horse here, but I'm surprised that now a force will sell oneself for a few PDs per run. Here the opportunity arises because forces do't do that and so rangers and hunters are left with wanting forces who would do that. So you're offering...

Oh well, sorry for the crap reply and forget I said anything.

all that other stuff was unnecessary but a community should help each other but everyone has their own stuff to do and what if you want to get to a certain level really bad? what if its hh and you want this one item but everyone else is hunting? I did this to see what would happen lol

all that other stuff was unnecessary but a community should help each other but everyone has their own stuff to do and what if you want to get to a certain level really bad? what if its hh and you want this one item but everyone else is hunting? I did this to see what would happen lol

As a community you should help your fellow players because it's the right thing not to fuel your greed. No respectable FO would "sell themselves".

I don't see anything wrong with the idea of being a mercenary. Some people don't know anyone or don't WANT to play with other people or join teams, yet occasionally some dedicated help could come in handy. That's where the mercenary comes into play.

You could set it up something like this.

Service 1: Hunt for specific item(s)

• buyer gets drops

Service 2: Experience Speed runs (TTF, RT, Max Attack etc)

• mercenary can pickup items,
  • charge more if buyer wants all drops

I'm thinking 1PD every 30min seems reasonable (more or less depending on how good you are). You may want to charge slightly differently depending on what you'll be doing.

You all, except nessly, take this the wrong way. First i said that this was just a test to see what would happen. Second people have other stuff to do or are to lazy to help anyone. Yes i know a community should help each other out. I got that already but not everyone can be there for someone. On hh i'm pretty sure not everyone is going to help you at your command. They got their own stuff to hunt. When everyone else is doing something else and you want to level up no one is going to be there. Do you see my point? lol

• 2 weeks later...

I think this is a great idea. When I played WoW people would sell the open slot in their raid group for example so people who aren't in the best raiding guilds would still get a chance at the nice raid mounts/loot. I'm surprised noon else is doing this to be honest. Shit, if you get over whelmed with customers King Ra Send me a pm and I'll take some of the load of your back and kick you some of the profits XD