S/T>sranks

Sylph777

Hi guys, i'm selling or trading the following virgin sranks ( all get and made by me ) :

Takumi needle

Ultima mechgun

Pain jcutter ( not sure with this one , i need a good offer )

I'm looking for the current items :

Charge diska 50h+

Mavyse 50h

Diska of braveman 50h +

Slicer of fanatic with a decent amoun of hit ( at least 35 or 40 )

Vjaya 50h with possibly others stats

Holy ray 40/50h

Monkey or black king bar 30h+

Yunchang 40h+

Photon drop's

Stack of pow/hp mats

• Like 1

Monster 90 Ultima mechgun is just a srank mechgun ( i put the name ultima on it, nothing else lol ) virgin, there is no special on it yet but you can add the following special in gallon's shop :

20 photon drops (D-rank): HP revival and TP revival special ( totally useless imo )

30 photon drops (C-rank): Burning, Blizzard and Tempest special ( useless )

40 photon drops (B-rank): Berserk, Spirit, King’s, Chao, Gush and Geist special ( only berserk and spirit will be usefull here )

50 photon drops (A-rank): Arrest, Hell and Demon's special ( all usefull )

60 photon drops (S-rank): Jellen and Zalure special ( i find jellen pointless but zalure extremely usefull, just a question of taste here )

Obviously, some special like zalure, jellen, arrest or hell might not be used on a mechgun because it would be a waste of pds, i advice berserk, spirit and demon's for a srank mechgun ( geist and gush if you really like to drain TP and HP )

The weapon is also equippable by all class but not fomar ( 180 ata required, fomar is stuck with 173 on this serv )

Gmstone ok, let me know how many of them you got but anyway i don't think i would trade srank only for materials.