Phenomena's Tradelist

slug!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darnit Choko, you've already got a Red Ring. I'm trying to get at LEAST one. D:

Yes, but I'm willing to trade a lot of stuff to get it to where I don't have to transfer each time I want to play another character. xD

what do u want for Lavis Cannon and Double Cannon? I don't have anything that you want but Photon crystals.

I'm willing to give a decent hit% lavis cannon for photon crystals if phenomena doesn't offer to trade with you.

Bleh, sorry to everyone that has sent me a PM or has replied to this thread patiently awaiting a trade, I have been VERY sick since Monday night and this is actually the first time I've actually been on my PC since then. I am feeling pretty shitty at the moment so please be patient with me. I apologize about the wait, everyone. I have a doctor's appointment today and then after that, if I'm not too tired, I will sign on for awhile and try to take care of some of these trades. Again, sorry for the wait, and thanks for being patient.

*throws up* .... false alarm..

Bleh, sorry to everyone that has sent me a PM or has replied to this thread patiently awaiting a trade, I have been VERY sick since Monday night and this is actually the first time I've actually been on my PC since then. I am feeling pretty shitty at the moment so please be patient with me. I apologize about the wait, everyone. I have a doctor's appointment today and then after that, if I'm not too tired, I will sign on for awhile and try to take care of some of these trades. Again, sorry for the wait, and thanks for being patient.

o:

Do take your time then.

I'm thinking personal health takes priority over transferring some 1's and 0's.

Don't worry about it, I'm in no rush to make the trades, and they most likely aren't going to expire, just let me know when you're feeling up to it. xD