Phenomena's Tradelist

slug!

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is that I have v502 not v501, for that reason I say to request but things by the FTD. It asks what you want of that list that leaves you

Creative? You have a V502? I'm really looking for one of those. I'll give you my V501 in exchange for it so you can trade it with him if you like.

I'll even throw in a few PC/PD's if needed.

Ok guys, I'm out of FTD's. XD It seems the server has been flooded with them. Cause I ended up getting traded 3 all together, of which I traded to other people. I don't see how that many got around so fast, but anyway.

List updated. 9/27/09

Blowstuffup: The Sato with 150 power and maybe another mag for the 40% hit Viv? Or maybe just the Sato and like say 5-10 PC's?

I have a ton of Satos you know :P

If you happen to want more than one, i could trade like 3 of them (all level 200) for the Viv with 40 hit+the pcs. Anyways, let me know what stats you want on all 3 Satos if you're interested.

Choko, I will. I've been hunting another Red Ring and my friend wants to trade me another FTD for 10 pc's so gimme a couple days. :)

I'm interested in both of them, so let me know when you have them and what you want for them xD

I have a ton of Satos you know :P

If you happen to want more than one, i could trade like 3 of them (all level 200) for the Viv with 40 hit+the pcs. Anyways, let me know what stats you want on all 3 Satos if you're interested.

hey dude i want a sato what do you want for one ?