Phenomena's Tradelist

slug!

Yes, I will. These trades will not expire, once I promise somebody something or make a trade final, that means it's final. ^_^

I'm hoping that I will be feeling somewhat better tomorrow, mostly because it's fucking Friday and I want to go out, lol.. but also so I can take care of some of you.

Talk to everyone soon-ish. :P

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you much, and that sounds good. I usually don't have a problem finding you, as I have your card. But if I happen to be on when you're not, a PM will suffice. Talk to you soon.

I heard rare monster appearances are up during the Samurai Armor/Genpei event? If so, I'm going to be pulling out my bluefull for mass HP (bluefull Torr's) runs. Might pull my Redria out a little as well to do some Kondrieu runs for Limiter and maybe some ult whitill kond runs for lame :). I want an Adept for my secondary character. :)

Edited by slug!

Thank you much, and that sounds good. I usually don't have a problem finding you, as I have your card. But if I happen to be on when you're not, a PM will suffice. Talk to you soon.

I heard rare monster appearances are up during the Samurai Armor/Genpei event? If so, I'm going to be pulling out my bluefull for mass HP (bluefull Torr's) runs. Might pull my Redria out a little as well to do some Kondrieu runs for Limiter and maybe some ult whitill kond runs for lame :). I want an Adept for my secondary character. :)

Dude, I wanna go with you on those runs xd, pm me whnever you're making a room with these chars and I'll go-with. I can prob do ep 1 and 2 on ult

Dude, I wanna go with you on those runs xd, pm me whnever you're making a room with these chars and I'll go-with. I can prob do ep 1 and 2 on ult

For the Torr runs when searching for Heaven Punisher I just do the first two rooms of TTF. Usually anywhere from 1-4 Torrs right off the bat, because of the increased appearance of rare monsters at the moment ^_^.

For the others, I will let you know. The event lasts until the 10th. :)

Also, I'm still pretty sick, So all those of you that I need to trade with, again, thank you for being patient. I might be able to sign on in a little bit and I'll try to find a few of you.

Edited by slug!

Awesome, let me know if you find a Limiter. I'll take an Adept or Limiter, it don't matter to me.

I need one for my force.

And I guess I should do some HP runs too.

lol

Need to update list, busy right now though. Red ring is gone, as well as H/battle and Rupika.

I'm sure I will find them again soon though. But right now I'm busy at work and can't update the list. Will do later. Peace out.

Need to update list, busy right now though. Red ring is gone, as well as H/battle and Rupika.

I'm sure I will find them again soon though. But right now I'm busy at work and can't update the list. Will do later. Peace out.

peace out dude lol

Edited by magd

• 2 weeks later...
Hey uh, what do you want for the Guren? I'll make the items you wanted to buy off me free (that's about 3 pds) if you want. I am trying to make jizai xd.

Make me an offer.

Also, if blowstuffup is still around here PM me about those Sato's. I've still got that 40-45% hit Vivienne in my bank.