KajeX's Spring Cleaning

kajex

mmm jeez im short on pd atm only 13 looking for something? i can offer berserk yas 9000 and 13 pd for it lol or tell me any item you looking for atm?

Any stats on the zerk yas? And I'm probably fine with that. Never have tried zerk yas.

• Like 1

ill reconsider about the lame ... can you put it on hold for me? I might take it off your hands for 12 pd. Oh and how many kills does it have?

Sorry, I just noticed this. It has a whopping 8 kills on it lol. And sure I'll hold it for you.

Hey kajex. I'm wondering how many PDs for DF field and Seiryu?

Sadly DF is sold already. I'm not sure how much the god's shields usually go for so I've been asking 5. Feel free to counter offer.

Sorry, I just noticed this. It has a whopping 8 kills on it lol. And sure I'll hold it for you.

I've decided not to take the lame I'm sorry but I'm going to save my pd and hopefully try and get one myself. I'm sorry kajex maybe next time :)

i think its 0 0 0 0 lol still waa trade? xD

Haha. Sure. Every PD helps. :) This should put me high enough for my s-rank's special.

I've decided not to take the lame I'm sorry but I'm going to save my pd and hopefully try and get one myself. I'm sorry kajex maybe next time :)

No prob.