new weapon ideas

i have a couple of new weapon ideas ill start out with this one

spirit cannon - or something

i guess the weapon generally be a inferno bazooka at its base BUT diffrent looks holy ray styleish with a dark bridge skin something like that.

this gun would be fo only or mst based

it would be a spread shot with projectiles like holy ray but dark bridge skinning in shot type weapon pattern

the special will be spirit or unreduced confusion i think its called chaos not sure. i think the gun should still drain mst while equipped like (aura field or p wand) or eache special should drain mst regardless of effect

weapon should be fairly balanced because its mst based and spirit still doubles your atp or confusion special which would be great for support on mobs with a force or charcters that reach a high lvl of mst to use it just a thought if you

i would like to see not sure if it can be done are

regular and heavy attack projectile look diffrent from special projectile

I RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO THIS WEAPON LEE OR OR ANY OTHER SERVER ADMINS WHO WOULD POSSIBLY THINK ABOUT LEACHING MY NEW INVENTION. i like you lee you can do it :) if larva dosent use this idea

more new inventions and well balanced weapons to come depending on the views and any plus rep i get

• 2 weeks later...

Well the weapon sounds cool but theres some.limitations at the moment to create items.

I will have to sit and see what we can readjust foe this weapon.