S/T> pwand

nekoakyo

looking for galantine and ultima reaper but if not those then offer ur best and ill pick^_^

p.s. ill be playing more when i get a new controller this one is messed up backwards lol

• Like 1

i got ultima reaper no hit if you want it.

Dragon you realize pwand is rarer and worth 30x more than a ultima reaper what are you thinking? sell your pwand for 2-3PS and buy a ultima reaper 0hit at its normal price 30PD, bring me 30PD and ill sell you my ultima reaper 40native. come to me whenever you need a price check bro dont get ripped off.

If you want a hit ultima reaper the price range is 40hit - 1PS, from there calculate if you find another hit% with the price in pd.

Edited by Element
  • Like 1

Still dosnt matter are you really gunna rip this guy off like that?? I bet you he dosnt even know the price for pwand or reaper if he did im sure he wouldnt be doing this -_-.......

Dragonakyo be smart about this please it is your 100% decision.

Edited by Element
  • Like 1

ok ok, you may be right, but that's why we offered different price weapons, a red ring is going for around 90 pds, pw 200 pds, ultima engine may not be the greatest or the most wanted mag cell but it still has a price around 40 pds, ultima reaper 30 pds ok, but that gives 160 pds, i can offer more if he wants, also fatboy is doing different offers than me, if you are going to just to be like an asshole be my guest, but don't go there trying to sell all your donation stuff and shitty equipment of 100 hits and playing the pro here man price, i've seen you don't exactly know about them not all of them just stuff you have sell, also it is his wishlist if he wants to get paid with that it's his choice not yours, so don't play the pro here element