Kaihatsu

Kure-ji

Team Info:

The name is Kaihatsu...

Because Kaihatsu means "Development". And with development, you gain knowledge. XD

The reason I made this team is to recruit high-level people, so we can sort of make an army of "experts" around here, lol. But most of all, is to have fun.... and to help out some newbies. *Cough*

Anyway, the requirements to join this team are:

PREREQUESITES!

- You have to be a fun member to talk to XD.

- You must know about PSO in general. How it works, how mags work, etc...

- Your main character has to be lvl 120+ (I have a member that has his main character lvl 100+, but he's an exception)

- And the most important of all, YOU MUST BE RICH!!!!!!! YOU MUST BE FRIENDLY! Some jokes can do time to time though XD

*** I give exceptions to people who know a lot about PSO, and aren't "Noobs". XD ***

BENEFITS:

- Since this team has a lot of high-leveled people, starters out there might get "Freebies" if some people are generous enough. (However, DO NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS!)

- You will gain more PSO knowledge. I guarantee that.

Current number of members:

EDITS AND NOTES:

- This was formerly known as U.O.

- Added benefits.

Edited by Kure-ji

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kure-ji can i join? i may not have a character as high as you want but as you said

"With Development you gain knowledge"

the best way a play can gain knowledge is to be with people who have it already, that way they may learn directly from the best.

besides i promise i won't pester anyone with begging, just endlesss questions about the game ^.^;

You actually figured out the exceptional pass. That's what made the lvl 100+ member be recruited in the first place, since he knows PSO a lot, and he just started playing in this server. XD

I'll let you in once I see you.

we now have a blank account which will be used for a guild ware house certain members know the info for this account so you have to ask them to get or tell you what is in the W/H.

these people are:

Kure-ji

Aya

Choko

Miku

just ask when they are not busy and they will log over and meet you in a desired room.

oh me and choko made a site for team discussions and to act as a hard copy of the contents of said bank

http://z6.invisionfree.com/kaihatsu/index.php?

Edited by Hirakawa

Hello.... My name is Kuratos in game :D Hopefully when I get to lvl 130 i'll be able to join, as it would better me in PSO knowledge as i'd be around experienced players alot more often. I'm pretty experienced myself in PSO knowledge, also if ever a team member is in need I could help him out.

Well cya and hopefully i'll join later :)

~Kuratos

Edited by Striker

• 2 weeks later...