Sato glitch...?

HUcast Omega

I had a Sato yesterday after it was raised the right way and then was traded to my HUcast, Omega, at level 101. I logged off for hours and then went back online to find my Sato gone, replaced with a Varaha with ruined stats for my max stat build. I never took pictures because I never thought something this ruinous could happen. I don't think I was hacked because I REFUSE to give anyone my password or account name, and all of my other items and rares were there. This is a crushing blow to me, as a friend and I put a lot of work to get this thing just right, and now it's gone. I'm going to be straight forward: What the hell happened?

Trade it with a back with a GM, there is indeed a bug with mags when they are switched from one character to another. It's in the client if I remember right and therefor a too big hassle to fix.

The GMs will be able to tell by the stats if it would've been a sato or not.

The stats changed as well. The Sato's stats were right, but I can't remember them exactly. it had 6 Def and 0 Mind, and the Pow and Dex stats were about even with eachother, Dex at 58 and the rest in power. It was traded back at Lv 101, and I put a few levels into it. The Varaha it became(?) had 7 Def, 1 Mind (Why the hell would a HUcast use Mind?), and the Dex and Pow were changed. The Dex was less, and the power changed a bit. I still have the Varaha and have fed it nothing since I found the piece of crap equipped to me. I understand if nothing happens, due to not having any pictures, and the stats are screwed up, so any GM would say "That isn't going to be a Sato. But even if I don't get any help in fixing what happened to me, the whole thing needs to be said and dealt with. It's not alright to have a lot of work put in just to lose everything you just did. It needs to be fixed. I have a lot of faith in this server, but if nothing is going to be done to try to fix the bug, I feel I should leave, because I'll become hateful towards the server and the game, despite me loving the server and having friends here. Please, if you can't help me, make it so it doesn't happen to anyone else!

I've seen that happen before and one great way to prevent that from happening is to go out of the game that it turned into a sato an go into another game and confirm it still is then it should stay.

also, any non rare mag can evolve into one if you feed it right EVERY 5 levels after 100

So if you failed your sato at level 100 but it didn't evolve into something else, you can still feed it right to make it evolve at level 110.

Btw, keep bugging the GMs (Serverus, protoss or RAVSO) they should trade it for a sato.

Happened with me too. Traded a lvl. 99 Ila to be made into a Bhima, got it back as a bhima at lvl 100, and then fed it until lvl 105 before logging off for the night. Came back next day to see it was an Ila again. It's still fixable at lvl 110, but it's a real hassle not knowing when your mag is going to be the same as you left it.