D: help my mag is bug

I was in a room with a freind of named Sage he was with me at the time when my mag got bugged I am always very carefull of what I feed my mag. I will try my best to expain it into details ok

I was feeding two mag one for my freind sage and one for grace they were both Bhirava. my bhirava at lv.94 and the stat of 5/045/44. My Bhirava change into IIa at lv.95 and the stat is now 5/0/45/45 after a good time feeding it the IIa CHANGE into a Sato at lv.100 and the stat is was 5/0/45/50 Sync 120% IQ 1 AND so I told my freind sage come to forrest 1 so I can give him the sato. but on his screen was a bhirava and on my screen was a Sato. then we desided that we should relog when I log on the game the sato was not there and went back to being a Bhirava at stat 5/0/46/48 at lv.98 Sync 120% IQ 0 here the picture :(

pso1344166598.jpg

Now for grace's mag

He came to me with a Tapa with the stat of 10/0/23/16

I was spending My time with it and I been feed it antidote and its change to a Bhirava

when I was feed my with difliud I was feeding Grace's Mag with dex to build the dex to 40

but some when wrong its reset it self as well with my mag I knew that both mag were bug :(

grace mag suppose to have the stat at 10/0/40/16 Sync 120% IQ 3

here a picture

pso1344167234.jpg

please help me fix my mag :onion-head75:

Edited by Zelda

u do kno mags change every 5 lvs depend on class ,stats,and id etc right even after lv 50 it will still change, for ex i had a lv 70 ila on my redria hunter , but when i gavve it to my ranger it turn intpo kama which was my goal