Dark Flow

saifzak2013

and elric yea first RT then i took it and put it in bank and leaved game cuz i was banned so i back after 3 years the ban gone -_- damn after 3 lol and it was in my common so i open it no connection available so this what happen so i want my DF cuz this cheat not fair

3 years? the first pgf event was 3 years ago, and just a couple of people got it, and just 1 person was lvl 200 at that time, you didn't got it 3 years ago, and then the 2nd pgf event was that same year but in december, and olga was harder and drop was harder than before, a few people got the pgf, and you've been changing your story over and over

yes 3 years i wasnt here so i enter i saw shade and every Team died like RevX and sub humans and else just still 50 to 70 memberrs in game and 10 to 20 teams so i want be strongest of them xD cuz shade gone and zeph and every one else

You'll not gonna get a DF, seriously, you think that by doing this you'll get a DF??, and as Choko said, 3 years ago Common bank wasn't even created in ultima, lol, you've been changing stories again, first that, then that, now how's next story gonna be, that you killed a green booma and got a DF??

Hmm yes was created done lie and every one was using it if it wasnt created how then how i used it to put My DF Idiots

ok no need to call people idiots here haha, the only reason no one beleives u is cuz, u are not showing any proof that u made the dark flow urself, sure u have a pic but any1 can photoshop a pic. u need to provide either pics or specific details on how exactly u got it, because so far it just sounds like a bunch of lies. changing ur story all the time doesnt help either

People has been saying that you said that you had a Dark Flow in another server, not this one, also you said you'll give everything you have for a DF, then it means you don't have one, then you make a new post a couple of days after the one you were trying to buy a DF, it's a bit fishy don't you think?

picture you pj in lobby and lv

hasta en la foto que postio dice el nombre de la pagina de paranoia y el escritorio de el esta en un idioma todo raro

Edited by Sergio2kx

hmm i didnt wanna say what happen but u not going to belive what im goin to say yea i lost it in common bank but i wasnt wanna say this u wont belive me

When i was banned i enter my bro laptop, and enter my force account so i enter it in crismas i was banned when crismas came

i played rt with freind

And Got The PGF

with luck cuz they was lag

i put it to common then i made a HU

so its bugged

but i know you wont belive me

so i didnt said the truth