Dark Flow

saifzak2013

-_-" اguys you dont belive any thing so go away and poptart none of yoru business i dont have the photo why i must press print let them all buy it from me ? and nami i dont under stand

and robordaz im not reading all of this and element damn u mist -_-

-_-" اguys you dont belive any thing so go away and poptart none of yoru business i dont have the photo why i must press print let them all buy it from me ? and nami i dont under stand

and robordaz im not reading all of this and element damn u mist -_-

thats y u take a photo after u pick it up, and nami was mocking u, and u should read what red orbaz says so u can try to defend urself cuz he has a very good point

He's obviously trying to cheat the staff to get a DF, stuff like DF doesn't appear that way in your bank, i have seen bugs like a normal agito turned into an original agito and since then i haven't seen that kind of bugs, just "????" or changing back to the original item (like combining an Ophelie Seize and Heaven Punisher to make a Mille Marteaux, then turning back to Heaven Punisher or OS), but that was 3 years ago, and items doesn't appear that way, specially such a good item with stats, you might have obtain an item from some kind of bug, but not a DF, maybe a Surya lvl 0 like what happened the other day, something that is considered a bug

• Like 2

About when did you find the PGF?

When did you last have your DF?

Keep in mind that logs and your inventories of that time will be searched.

Also, since it is not due to a bug of the server that you don't have the item anymore, it is entirely possible that nothing will become of this at all.

Choko's right, it wasn't a bug that took away your DF, it was your fault, there's no way you'll get it back, if i gave my lvl 1 character my DF and then recreated the character, that's my mistake, that way i wouldn't get back my DF, because it was my mistake not a bug or something related that, and never saw anyone getting the item or something like that by a mistake made by themselves.

Edited by Elric

Hmm Choko My DF i found in common Bank In My Another Character That I recreate it to make Leo it was in common so i enter common i found it hacked and bugged so i cannot even open it so i lost it this is happening alot with others all my accounts , Tsubasa,Cloud,Kujiro,Leo all are bugged idk why if you dont belive me dont then im waiting Larva Answer Not You

First I put it before alot of time and leave game cuz i get boored from it and i was banned idk why o,O so this what happend so i open my common last weak at leo char "NO CONNECTION available so i get mad -_- i want i have excalibur,JIZAI,doublecannon,redsword,but one weapon reamining The Dark Flow !!

First you said you got in RT, then you said it "appeared" in your common bank, now you say that you got ban that's why you stopped playing, that means only one thing, you are lying, seriously all those stories just make you look you are lying, and you are lying, also you said that you recreated one character with the DF on him, then that's your mistake, no way you'll get it back, that's your problem, your mistake, not server's or anyone's else's fault, yours only.

Seriously dude, give it up. If a DF appeared in your bank randomly, it is unfair for you to be able to keep it since everyone else that has one worked their asses off to get or donated, which means they worked to earn the money so they could get. Its not fair to just magically get stuff. Your stories are lies and you never had a DF, you photoshopped and thats that.